MAX HDD SIZE ?

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by Adrian Blundell, Nov 7, 2004.

  1. I'm running a KT333 Dragon Ultra (Black), BIOS Ver 2AA5, XP Pro SP1.

    Is there a limitation on what Hard Drive size I can use with it ?

    Thanks.

    Adrian

    1. Advertising

  2. Tod

    Tod Guest

    What is the date listed for the bios ?

    "Adrian Blundell" <> wrote in message
    > I'm running a KT333 Dragon Ultra (Black), BIOS Ver 2AA5, XP Pro SP1.
    >
    > Is there a limitation on what Hard Drive size I can use with it ?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Adrian

    1. Advertising

  3. acajka

    acajka Guest

    "Tod" <> wrote in message news:<yftjd.70030$R05.29750@attbi_s53>...
    > What is the date listed for the bios ?
    >
    > "Adrian Blundell" <> wrote in message
    > > I'm running a KT333 Dragon Ultra (Black), BIOS Ver 2AA5, XP Pro SP1.
    > >
    > > Is there a limitation on what Hard Drive size I can use with it ?
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > Adrian

    Max size is 200G if using the latest bios version. WinXP needs SP1 installed
    to go above 137G.

    Andy