Maxtor HD

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Pete, Jun 20, 2005.

  1. Pete

    Pete Guest

    I have two Maxtor drives installed. They were a good buy at the store.
    Anyone wish to post about the quality of the recent Maxtor drives?
    -Pete

    1. Advertising

  2. almaz

    almaz Guest

    bad

    --
    www.247recovery.com
    --

    "Pete" <> wrote in message
    >I have two Maxtor drives installed. They were a good buy at the store.
    > Anyone wish to post about the quality of the recent Maxtor drives?
    > -Pete

    1. Advertising

  3. TM Riggs

    TM Riggs Guest

    I have used Maxtor drives in my computers for years. They have always been
    of excellent quality and performance. I have 2 installed in my main system
    at home now and they perform great. Tip: Do not use any kind of power saving
    settings for the drive ie: powering down the drive after a set amount of
    time. This will just decrease the life of the drive.

    TM