Medion Motherboards

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by chrisf989, May 17, 2009.

  1. chrisf989

    chrisf989

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Help Offered FREE to poeple with these computers
    these motherboards are a problem and I have successfully sorted e few hundred of these problem machines.
    Chris :)

    1. Advertising

  2. gossa

    gossa

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I have a medion MIM2300
    unexpected fault
    sometimesBSOD and reebooting random lock up
    diagnosed by PC world
    PCC fails GFX memory on every pass. CPU RAM & MOBO all seem ok. Advise MOBO replacement.

    Where can I get a replacement motherboard?

    Thanks