MFG_IN_GOING Lenovo X200s

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by Klickmans, Nov 14, 2011.

  1. Klickmans

    Klickmans Guest

    X200s MFG_IN_GOING

    Need guidance/ help with my X200s.

    TYPE 7466 XXX

    Bios settings says:

    MFG_IN_GOING (this should be my model number/type)

    UUID 00000000 0000 0000 00000000000000000

    Webcam + thinklight dont work also.

    can someone tell me how to update the bois and remove/replace
    MFG_IN_GOING to 7466 XXX?

    Lenovo bios model number Click image for larger version Name:
    Update.JPG Views: 2 Size: 73.1 KB ID: 12401

    update dont work/accept (the first field is grey)

    Running with XP PRO at this time, but same problem under Windows 7
    Ultimate
    Klickmans, Nov 14, 2011