Microsoft, did you hack my computer?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Joseph R Loegering, Jul 17, 2007.

  1. Bill Gates and Microsoft, did someone in your Corporation hack my computer?

    How can I destroy the Computer Network that allows Terrorists to hack our
    Computers and get information on us, and try to set us up as suicide
    bombers?

    A US Senator talked to me about how someone sent him fraud email in my name,
    but I can get no one to tell the truth as to how they hacked my computer and
    changed all my Microsoft Word Documents. Most likely a Terrorist Group in
    the State of Israel tried to set me up to look like a suicide bomber when
    they hacked my computer, and swayed the Security Team of Wolf Blitzer in
    Washington to use the Security Team of Nancy Grace in New York City to set
    me up. So I have been writing people trying to get them motivated to finding
    the truth so that we can either destroy the Computer Networks, or secure our
    Computers from the Terrorists.

    Watch out for the Security Teams of CNN, without any hard evidence like I
    have, they are motivated with nothing but fear and paranoia that makes them
    totally delusional, they could not find the truth or connect the dots to
    anything if their lives depended on it, so that the Terrorists can use the
    any time that they want, and like in Britain, the terrorists are acting like
    Doctors, and CNN will send you to them.

    Here are some letter that I wrote about it, if you can locate the Terrorist
    group that hacked my computer in 2001 to 2004 while I was on Roadrunner in
    Kansas City with an email address of JosephLoegering@kc,rr.com and made file
    transfers of mostly 1997 Microsoft Word Documents, it would help.

    Bill O'Reilly, are you just another Nazi Trinitarian Catholic like in Nazi
    Germany?

    Lets see if you got the guts to find out the truth and call me to help get
    something done about it.

    My name is Joseph R Loegering

    Founder, of the C.A.L.M. before the Storm!

    Blog http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/

    The unarmed underground, Civil American Liberties Militia!

    Intelligence and NBC Defense.

    The Central Command and Control Office.

    6050 Highway 10 NW Trailer 19

    Anoka Minnesota, 55303-4579

    Phone 763-205-1296

    Just stay C.A.L.M. everybody, we are here for you!

    Follow me, I am a US Army Veteran!

    I wrote Mr. Glenn A. Britt

    "Mr. Glenn A. Britt

    How can I destroy the Computer Networks of Time Warner?

    Since Terrorists decided to use the Security Forces of CNN, Time Warner
    Cable, and Roadrunner to discredit me, degrade me, and take my Liberty,
    though I committed no crime, and tried to kill me, I have no choice but to
    justifiably try to exercise self defense and destroy their Computer Networks
    to stop it from happening again.

    Since the Security Forces of CNN, Time Warner Cable, and Roadrunner, do not
    think that it is important enough to contact a customer directly, and to
    stop Terrorists from using their Computer Networks to hack our PCs to
    collect information on us as targets, and falsely set us up as suicide
    bombers, how can CNN, Time Warner Cable, and Roadrunner customers, destroy
    the Computer Networks of CNN, Time Warner Cable, and Roadrunner, to stop the
    Terrorists from using them to collect information on us so that they can
    kill us?"

    Bill O'Reilly, how do we know that it was not Nazi Catholics like you that
    hacked my computer and tried to set me up to look like a suicide bomber? Or
    was it a Soviet Marxist Antichrist Jew like those in the State of Israel?
    Is Larry King of CNN a Soviet Marxist Antichrist Jew like those in the State
    of Israel?

    The Antichrist Jew Larry King of CNN used this pole question, "What is your
    opinion of the Catholic Church?
    Favorable 21% 767
    Unfavorable 79% 2882
    Total Votes: 3649

    If that represents the overall population, does these 21% that support
    the Catholic Church, condemn my Jewish faith, just like Nazi Catholics did
    the faith of the relatives of my ancestors who were blood descendants of
    Israel, who did not believe in the Trinity, but spoke in tongues like the
    Apostles did on the day of Pentecost, and died in Nazi Sanitariums or Nazi
    Concentration Camps?

    Does the minority that support the Antichrist Jews, condemn my Jewish
    faith, just like Soviet Antichrist Jews did, condemning the faith of the
    relatives of my ancestors who were blood descendants of Israel, who did not
    believe in the Trinity, but believed Jesus is the promised salvation from
    the loins of Judah, and believe that he is the inheritance of the heir by
    birthright, that enables us to speak in tongues like the Apostles did on the
    day of Pentecost, but do they condemn us like the Soviet Antichrist Jews
    condemned the relatives of my ancestors who were blood descendants of
    Israel, whom died in Soviet Sanitariums or Soviet Gulag Camps?

    I wonder where the 21% stand on their approval rating of the Congress, and
    on the President, and on the War in Iraq, and on the other War on Terror Are
    they the same 21% that supports Congress, or is that minority Evangelical
    that supports Congress, or that minority Jewish that supports Congress? How
    about on the President, and on the War in Iraq, and on the other War on
    Terror?

    I am a US Army Veteran, and this information is only recorded in the White
    House and US Pentagon about me, because in Europe a Soviet Agent tried to
    drug and control me in the 1970s, I am a registered informant of the
    Criminal Investigation Department of the US Armed Forces, and now I cannot
    see or hear well because of eye and brain damage that I got in the US Army
    in 1982, and while hunting Osama Bin Laden and his likes in 2001-2004,
    someone hacked my computer and tried to set me up to look like a suicide
    bomber while I was writing President Bush, and I take the Governments not
    responding to my complaints on these issues as refusing to get the evidence
    of the computer hacking and investigate, as being evidence that someone in
    the US Government and CNN, Time Warner Cable, and Roadrunner, has betrayed
    me, and allowed and is allowing our enemies to use the systems set up, to
    try to destroy my credibility, so that they can use the systems to eliminate
    me, just like they said that they would try to do to me, they have already
    nearly succeeded by causing the old symptoms of organic brain damage to be
    more prominent, and causing new symptoms of organic brain damage to appear,
    and when they succeed, the I told you so, is going to be too late.

    I was investigating suicide bombers that had been kidnapped, and were forced
    to appear to be suicide bombers against their will, and they hacked my
    computer to try to make me look like a suicide bomber, which the Microsoft
    Word file transfers that were stolen from my PC, and were changed to make me
    look like a suicide bomber, and were replaced, are easily traceable back to
    the hackers. But the reason someone in the US Government and CNN, Time
    Warner Cable, and Roadrunner, may have for hiding what was done to me, is
    that though I am a blood descendant of Israel, I am a Christian who speaks
    in tongues like the Apostles did on the day of Pentecost, and some of them
    thought I was Anti-Semitic because I was saying that Communists were using
    the State of Israel to try to overthrow the US from within, and someone in
    the State of Israel, probably a Communist organization, may be involved in
    the kidnappings.

    Government, Business, Medical, and Church records, were all used to betray
    relatives of my ancestors that were Christian Blood descendants of Israel,
    that like me spoke in tongues like the Apostles on the day of Pentecost,
    they were betrayed into the hands of Trinitarian Nazis in Germany, and into
    the hands of Antichrist Jews in the USSR, where many Antichrist Jews in
    Israel today have immigrated from, and they are now using computers to
    search US Records so that they may drug people like me who stood face to
    face with Soviet Agents in the Cold War, into being vegetables, trying to
    kill us like they did the relatives of my ancestors.

    As investigative reporter, Bill O'Reilly, can you help me find out why
    someone in the US Government, and CNN, Time Warner Cable, and Roadrunner,
    betrayed me into the hands of our enemies, and allowed our enemies to use
    the system to try to eliminate me, to prevent them from doing it to me
    again, as they try tom succeed in eliminating me, and or stop them from
    doing it to others? Or you just another Nazi Catholic?

    What can a person do, when they call either the US Government or the US News
    Media, and they tell them the truth, and the US Government or the US News
    Media don't believe them until it is too late to save our lives and our
    Liberty? What can a person do. when enemies of the People of these Untied
    States call either the US Government or the US News Media and tell them lies
    that are propaganda designed to help them destroy just citizens of these
    United States, and they believe all the enemies lies and promote their
    propaganda for them, to help them destroy our lives and our Liberty? Why is
    it that when you call these bureaucracies, and point out serious problems
    with their systems, that are allowing our enemies to use them to cause us
    harm, but instead of solving the problems, they give you nothing but a phone
    or email runaround, or a philosophical or a political or an ethical
    runaround, where nothing concrete is done to stop the bodily harm, and
    mental damage, being caused by enemies, using these organizations to harm
    innocent citizens of these United States?

    Is that because their bureaucracies have become destructive of Life,
    Liberty, and pursuit of happiness and our enemies are just taking advantage
    of the bureaucracies, or is that because the people running the
    bureaucracies have become corrupt and have betrayed us and are working with
    our enemies? Either way, it is self evident that we must take immediate
    action, and whatever is necessary to alter their systems, and stop our
    enigmas from using them for the destruction of our Lives, our Liberty, and
    our pursuit of happiness.

    I had written the President saying that in our War against Osama Bin Laden
    and his likes, and Al-Qaeda, we may have been drawn into the Iraq War with
    false WMD reports, so that the Communists could destroy us from another
    angle, and I wrote and told him that the other angle was that they were
    going to try to destroy our economy, and take over the United States from
    within. Before I was personally attacked with it, because I was aware of our
    enemies plans, I even wrote him during his 2004 presidential campaign that
    Mental Health was the greatest threat to our lives and to our Liberty,
    because our enemies planned on using Doctors to infiltrate our Nation, and
    attack us from within.

    I have sound reason and sound evidence that leads me and others to believe
    that their goal to take us over from within has been partially accomplished
    by the enemies of the people of these United States.

    Even with the latest revelation on the News as sound evidence that I did not
    manufacture my warnings, revealing that Doctors allied with Al-Qaeda and
    communists were infiltrating Britain and planning on causing harm, the News
    Media and the US Government still has failed to take head to my warnings and
    stop the attacks upon Citizens of these United States, and instead promotes
    propaganda so that our enemies may hide from the Public eye, and continue
    their destructive attacks causing bodily and mental harm and financial ruin
    to innocent citizens of these United States.

    See what I have been saying all alone with no one taking any action to stop
    our enemies from discrediting and eliminating us using the systems that our
    Government and US corporations set up.

    CNN

    and

    Dr. Sanjay Gupta

    I need you to pick up a phone and call me and talk until these matters are
    solved.

    While members of my Family and Friends loose their lives and limbs in
    battle, and I hunt for Osama Bin Laden and his likes, defending you, my
    Family, and my Country, some of my Countrymen have betrayed me into the
    hands of the enemies of the People of these United States.

    I have been preemptively attacked causing serious damage and serious bodily
    harm to me, and the loss of life of some of my friends, and the loss of
    liberty of others, by a group of people who are motivated with fear and
    paranoia that causes them the be delusional.

    A group or groups of people hacked my Personal Computer, and rewrote all my
    personal religious and political writings, and tried to set me up to look
    like a suicide bomber while I was hunting Osama Bin Laden.

    I am near blind and near deaf most of the time because of a traumatic brain
    injury caused by a rock that hit me during my second term of US Army Service
    in 1982. And I believe these people attacked me and betrayed me to Al-Qaeda
    because of my religious belief, and because I believed that there was no WMD
    in Iraq since 1993, and believed that Communists had used Islam and Israel
    and deliberately drawn us into a War in Iraq, so that they could destroy our
    economy and overthrow us from within.

    Members of CNN motivated by fear and paranoia, had Doctors lock me up with
    false allegations of coming to CNN unannounced, a false allegation of being
    homeless, and false allegations of stalking Wolf Blitzer and Nancy Grace, so
    that the Doctors would not let me go solely based on the fear that CNN would
    sue them, if they let me go and something were to happen, even though I have
    no record of doing such things in fifty years of history,

    These Doctors deliberately ignored my complaints and the symptoms and force
    treated me with drugs that caused the old symptoms of organic brain damage
    to become more prominent, and caused new symptoms of additional organic
    brain damage to appear.

    When contacting the US Government and CNN, I get no response concerning the
    matters that I just wrote, and the lawyers say it would cost too much for
    them to get it into Court, so having no way to get just redress for my just
    grievances, and prevent any further harm and or death to me, and or to my
    Family, and or to my friends, and or to my fellow countrymen.

    With the USA at War with Al-Qaeda, and members of my own Country whom will
    not give a direct phone call to work out how to stop that damage and bodily
    harm that they are causing, using propaganda, and fear and paranoia, to
    hinder and harm people hunting down Bin Laden and his likes, I have no
    choice but to consider that those whose actions benefit Al-Qaeda, have
    become homegrown terrorist cells, plotting and working with Al-Qaeda.

    And of course, as an enemy they will falsely say, "he is a dangerous mental
    case, that needs to be force threatened with the same drugs that gave him
    brain damage," even though it was their not responding with any
    communications, and their fear and paranoia and delusions, that initially
    caused bodily harm, and death, and the loss of Liberty, to so many, unjustly
    and without just cause.

    In service of God and Country

    Joseph

    Mr. Lame Duck,

    My name is Joseph R Loegering

    Founder, of the C.A.L.M. before the Storm!

    Blog http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/

    The unarmed underground, Civil American Liberties Militia!

    Intelligence and NBC Defense.

    The Central Command and Control Office.

    6050 Highway 10 NW Trailer 19

    Anoka Minnesota, 55303-4579

    Phone 763-205-1296

    Just stay C.A.L.M. everybody, we are here for you!

    Follow me, I am a US Army Veteran!

    The Lame Duck has become a leader of a flock of Sitting Ducks that all
    quack the same in Washington.

    After seeing the video of Nukes in Pakistan, I know that them Chinese spin
    off Nuclear Warheads, can be converted to Briefcase Bombs easily, making
    your antimissile system useless, and that is the plan of our enemies, which
    I now confirm. Don't lock us in like you passport crap, lock them out! All
    you need to do is say State Drivers Licenses and State IDs are passports,
    and every US Citizen will be free to come and go as they please.

    Was a Chinese connection used as a fall guy of Nuclear Proliferation to
    support your ally, so that you could hide that some among our Government and
    US Corporations are connected with Chinese Corporations that are
    manufacturing weapons that end up in Iran, and sometimes end up killing our
    troops? Where did some of them hi tech detonators used on roadside bombs and
    car bombs in Iraq come from Mr. Lame Duck? Are those that had a part in
    something dirty distancing themselves from you, and making you a Lame Duck
    so that they can hide that they were involved and continue their dirty
    works?

    Are your hands or the hands of your Family dirty about something Mr. Lame
    Duck? Why are the records of the investigation of power corruption on Ft
    Riley when I served sealed so that the Public cannot find the truth? I did
    not have PSTD or further symptoms of more brain damage, until after I was
    coaxed and forced to take them dangerous mind control drugs, being
    antidepressants or the other psychotropic drugs, what are you covering up
    about Bin Laden and his likes? What are you hiding about our equipment being
    destroyed? What are you hiding about to whom and where our tax money is
    going? Are you hiding that so you and your flock of Ducks can quack for more
    Tax money? Are you and the Government and News Media doing something like
    what they are doing to me, and or worse to my fellow American Warriors? Mr.
    President, most of the people who take antidepressants or the other
    psychotropic drugs have never thought about committing suicide or murder
    suicide until after they take the antidepressants and or the other
    psychotropic drugs, why are you allowing the Doctors to destroy our minds,
    and or eliminate us?

    Well, as a results of your power grabs taking away our Freedom, and you
    incompetent actions, and your extreme waste of Lives and tax money, that
    made you a Lame Duck leader of them Sitting Ducks in Washington that quack
    like you on these issues, advise them Sitting Ducks in Washington not to
    follow Michael Turnoff's advice of putting Duct Tape on the windows, to try
    to protect themselves, advise them Politicians and the Domestic and Foreign
    Lobbyists and CEOs that own them, that when they see the flash, "Ducks, take
    cover!"

    (PS. The general feeling of a lot among the Public. Don't set up a separate
    US Government to take charge of our Security just in case, the majority of
    US Citizens don't want people from among either Tax and Spend Democrats or
    the Borrow until Economic Collapse Republicans to be in charge of our
    Enslavement, ah, I mean what they call our Security anymore, after polling a
    bunch of Slaves, ah, that means people you call free US Citizens, they want
    both all those Slave Masters, ah, that means Politicians and the Domestic
    and Foreign Lobbyists and CEOs, from the Democratic and Republican Parties
    to be Stationed in Washington as soon as possible.)

    There is no such things as "responsibility," that would justify those who
    knowingly participate in the execution of unarmed innocent civilians in a
    time of peace, or a time of War, it is called a crime against humanity. Even
    if you shoot unarmed enemy soldiers that surrender, it is tried as a crime
    against humanity. Some of the surrendering unarmed soldiers that are being
    executed, and some of the unarmed civilians being executed, may have
    information that would incriminate someone in our Country or NATO or Israel
    for crimes against humanity,

    Why are people among US Armed Forces, who might be able to reveal direct
    connections to dirty Politicians or Corporate leaders being targeted? Is it
    because they know details about the mass murders, or because they know
    details about how some of our Politicians and Corporate leaders are stealing
    our Tax money, or is it that some are giving support to our enemies, or is
    it because they were assigned to investigate corruption of power?

    Bush says the battlefield has been left to the commanders on the ground, but
    I say that is a political ploy to distance the politicians from what the are
    having some Soldiers do, so that they can use them as fall guys if the
    public finds out.

    A good First Sargent revealed something to me secretly, he said like I was
    selected to be an Armed Guard of a dangerous mass murder, because the NCO
    over me said, "Out of 127 men, when I was assigned the task of appointing an
    armed guard for that man, you were the only one that I could think of, that
    would not have shot him just for the hell of it, but would have if you had
    to," and the good First Sargent said, that was a good NCO, but dirty
    Politicians know who the dirty Soldiers are too, and would have appointed an
    NCO that would not have selected you for the job, and when they are in
    charge, good men like you and that NCO, are going to be in trouble all the
    rest of your lives.

    Many of us who served our God and our Country in the US Armed forces,
    besides our daily duty laid upon us, many of us were assigned individual
    missions to accomplish, which were handed to us by the Officers appointed
    over us. Whenever handed a mission by an Officer over us, often the urgency
    of the matter and the immediate dangers that we faced, required us to not
    think about any political connections to our missions, as we focused on
    getting the mission done, and even after the mission was done, many of us
    never even considered the political connections to our missions, wherein
    many of us often got our hands unjustifiably dirty for a dirty Politician or
    dirty Politicians, without even knowing it at that time.

    When dirty Politician or dirty Politicians see that we accomplished a dirty
    mission for them, they begin covering their tracks by assigning us the most
    dangerous missions, in hopes that we will not return and be able to reveal
    the details of missions that would connect them to something that they had
    us do, even if we do not realize it was them how had us handed missions that
    got our hands dirty. If we somehow survive our dangerous missions the dirty
    Politician or dirty Politicians do not stop there, they try to eliminate us
    even once we are discharged, because they are afraid we might remember
    details of the mission that got our hands dirty, and they are afraid it
    would implicate them.

    The US Government and News Media are set up to destroy those of us who got
    our hands dirty somehow, serving our God and our Country.

    CNN and the other News Media, has decided to do the Governments bidding, and
    not show either the extensive damage being inflicted upon our Armed Forces
    in Iraq, or the extensive damage being inflicted upon innocent civilians by
    our forces, because the Government claims that the enemy could use such
    things against us, but in reality it is to distance the dirty Politician or
    dirty Politicians from the dirty missions that they assigned some of our
    Troops, and hide the dirty missions of our Troops long enough for the to
    eliminate any of our Troops that might remember details that will connect
    the dirty missions with the dirty Politician or dirty Politicians.

    CNN and the other News Media, has decided to do the Governments bidding, and
    brainwash the Public into thinking that their Psychological Profilers are
    trying to help our Troops and the Mentally Ill, so that they may give our
    Troops that got our hands dirty somehow, serving our God and our Country,
    dangerous mind control drugs, that will eventually cause exactly what they
    claim that the drugs are suppose to prevent, and this is being done to
    eliminate our Troops that got their hands dirty for the dirty Politician or
    dirty Politicians

    If you have Troops who served this Country in your Families, do not let the
    Government, or the Media, or the Doctors, or allow them to give them any
    drugs that are listed as Psychotropic drugs, take care of them by a loving
    alternate means of treatment other than drugs, for the Government, or the
    Media, or the Doctors, has conspired to try to turn you against them,
    working paranoia in you, to turn you against them saying you must have these
    drugs or you will do violence or commit a crime or commit suicide. The
    Government and the Doctors and the News Media are throng to put them in a
    threatening position where they can provoke them to attack, and use that to
    justify themselves for murdering our Troops that have dirty hands and might
    remember details that link the dirty for the dirty Politician or dirty
    Politicians.

    Many of the Politicians are eliminating people that might remember details
    that could connect them to mass graves in Iraq or around the world.

    Many dirty Politicians and dirty Corporate Leaders are just as guilty of the
    mass murders of innocent people in Iraq as Saddam Hussein, and the dirty
    Politicians and dirty Corporate Leaders want to eliminate our Troops that
    might remember details, even if they know no details but were assigned in
    areas where they could have stumbled across those details, that would
    connect them to these crimes against humanity.

    Many Politicians from among the Reagan/Bush, Clinton/Quail, and the
    Bush/Cheney administrations are dirty Politicians that have committed crimes
    against humanity, giving orders and or support of mass murdering innocent
    unarmed civilians.

    I often have a choice to make, be controlled and confined and probably be
    killed by an enemy on the left, or by an enemy on the right, and though I
    have been repeatedly able to escape, those are the only two options that the
    US Government, and US News Media, have left me to choose from.

    I am a registered informant for the Criminal Investigation Department of the
    US Armed Forces, recorded only the White House and the US Pentagon for
    Security Reasons, but some traitors among our Armed Forces, and among our
    Government, blew my Secret involvement with CID against Foreign Enemies and
    Domestic Criminals a long time ago, in an attempt to get me killed off by
    Foreign Enemies and or by Domestic Criminals, for what I was trained for,
    and know and do.

    Just stay C.A.L.M. everybody, we are here for you!

    Follow me, I am a US Army Veteran!

    The Surgeon General controversy in the News Media is deliberately being
    brought up by the News Media and a bipartisan effort of the Democratic and
    Republican Parties, to distract people's attention from the most dangerous
    Medical Issues that threaten their Liberty and their Lives, Mental Health
    and the Neo Nazi Medical Treatment that many on Capital Hill, and in the
    Democratic and Republican Parties, and in the News Media, want to keep as
    Law, and expand it to everyone, because that is a way for them to deceive
    the Public into helping them to eliminate their Political or Religious
    Opponents whom have committed no crimes.

    Before William Bruce committed any Violent acts, he was misdiagnosed and was
    coaxed into being treated with dangerous mind control drugs which damaged
    his brain, and they
    wanted him to keep taking the drugs that damaged his brain. People who
    commit suicide or murder suicide after talking them dangerous mind control
    drugs are fine examples of the crimes done against humanity by the
    Brainwashing Doctors and Police and Courts and News Media.

    The News Media will not focus on the truth of this issue, but from the
    actions of Hitler and Stalin, and the way that they used Mental Health
    Issues to turn people into mental vegetables, and mass murder millions, it
    is the most dangerous issue treating our Liberty and our Lives today. Out of
    the 45,000 to 90,000 so called Iatrogenic Deaths that occur in the USA every
    year, or the tens of thousands of people being drugged to be mental
    vegetables, and are being written off as Iatrogenic Illnesses every year,
    how many of them were done, or are being done to remove Political or
    Religious Opponents just like in Nazi Germany and or the USSR? Just one is
    assault and or murder.

    Just like the Psychological Profilers of Nazi Germany and the USSR, CNN and
    US Doctors supported by the US Government, contacted my Family, and tried
    turning them against me without just cause, saying that I needed to be on
    Medication for my health and safety, because they falsely said that I had a
    Mental Illness, a Mental Illness that there is no scientific test that can
    be run that would prove that you have that Mental Illness, but they were
    saying that Mental Illness might cause me to commit crimes, or to commit
    suicide, and they said that if I did not have those mind control drugs that
    I had already had bad reactions to, that I would probably commit crimes or
    commit suicide. But their so called Medical Treatment caused the old
    symptoms of organic brain damage that I had gotten in the US Army, to be
    more prominent, and caused symptoms of new organic brain damage.

    But that is exactly what the News Media and Doctors did in nazi Germany,
    they are the same kind of Psychological Profilers that were in Nazis did
    in Germany when they drugged people into being vegetables to silence them.

    And CNN and the US Government has twisted my Medical History to justify
    themselves for persecuting me, and trying to confine me even though I have
    committed no crime, so that they can drug me into being a vegetable, or try
    to kill me.

    CNN even tracked down and called my brothers in other states looking for me
    so that they could continue to motivate the Government to lock me up even
    though I have committed no crime, but they want me locked up because of
    their Psychological Profilers and Doctors, whom have misdiagnosed me based
    upon false allegations.

    Relatives of my ancestors were betrayed into the hands of the Nazis and or
    into the hands of the Soviet Communists by Church Records, and or by
    Business Records, and or by Medical Records, and or by Government Records,
    and they were either drugged into being vegetables, and or were thrown into
    Concentration Camps or Gulag Camps, is it a coincident that someone is using
    US Records to do the same against me? Both the relatives of my ancestors
    that were persecuted were like me, Jewish blood descendants of Israel that
    are Christians, that don't believe the Jews or the Trinitarian Churches are
    telling the truth, and like me, the relatives of my ancestors spoke in
    tongues like the Apostles did on the day of Pentecost.

    While I was hunting Bin Laden and his likes, with the number of emails and
    phone calls that I sent or made to the President, and or to the CIA, and or
    to the FBI, and or to CNN, and or to Time Warner Cable, asking for help,
    saying that I was on Time Warner Cable and Roadrunner, and someone hacked my
    computer and is trying to set me up to look like a suicide bomber, why is it
    that no one would investigate, and allow the attacks to escalate? Being in a
    home that had Time Warner Cable and Roadrunner, and sending CNN a letter
    saying that I would be in New York, needing help to flush out Bin laden and
    his likes, why would they falsely accuse me of arriving unannounced, and
    falsely accuse me of being homeless, and falsely accuse me of stalking Wolf
    Blitzer and Nancy Grace?

    The people that were at first monitoring my computer thinking that I would
    not be smart enough to realize that data being transferred to them, when I
    confronted them by writing them a letter on my computer, they hacked my
    computer and turned my Microsoft Word into a Chat room, and it appeared that
    their was several groups debating with each other, and with me, on different
    Political and different Religious Views, even with copies of the files, why
    will the US Government not investigate? Why would the US Government allow
    them to use Corporate Computers and the internet to get data off my
    computer, both on me, and to track down people that were honestly hunting
    Bin Laden and his likes?

    The Government will not allow the case to get into court, because it would
    fall back on too many Politicians that allowed people to hack my computer
    and try to set me up to look like a suicide bomber while I was hunting down
    Bin Laden and his likes. And it would reveal that Bush and the Bush
    Administration gave the orders to protect the President, and even though I
    complained each time, that got me repeatedly force treated with deliberate
    misdiagnosis and dangerous mind control drugs that eventually caused the old
    symptoms of organic brain damage that I had gotten in the US Army, to be
    more prominent, and caused symptoms of new organic brain damage. . They want
    to wipe out my mind because of what I know and do against Foreign and
    Domestic Enemies of our US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

    To the US Government, US Judges, US Lawyers, US Police, and CNN and the rest
    of the US News Media!

    Us Iatrogenic Medical Slaves, say to our Slave Masters, give us Liberty, or
    give us death!

    This ballot gives you the right to choose between two evils, which do you
    consider to be the lesser of the two evils?

    Caught between the Turf Wars of Legal Corporate Iatrogenic enslaving
    Medications, and Illegal Street enslaving Iatrogenic Medications, so that
    either side that we choose we will become Iatrogenic Slaves owned by our
    Drug Dealers, so which of the two groups of Iatrogenic Medical Slave
    Masters, are the lesser of the two evils?

    Lets see, if you choose the Legal Corporate Iatrogenic Slave Masters, and
    stop taking their Legal Iatrogenic Medicines that enslave you, they scream
    that, "you are crazy," and can lock you up, and force the Legal Iatrogenic
    Medicines upon you to keep you enslaved!

    But if you choose the Illegal Street Iatrogenic Slave Masters, and stop
    taking their Illegal Iatrogenic Medicines that enslave you, they scream, "No
    don't go," and to try to keep you enslaved, they say, "I will give you a
    free hit if you stay," but if you don't accept it, they can not lock you up,
    and you are no longer enslaved, your are free!

    Are you ready to Vote?

    But wait a minute, didn't we have the right to choose the 13th Amendment,
    just so that we could be free from Slavery? Did you guys forget to tell
    these people that run our Society this way, about the accomplishments of the
    Civil War? Oh wait, because of the Drugs that they forced upon me, I forgot
    all about that guy that took the Presidency! Lets see, what was his name?

    Was it George? Or was it Mud?

    Us Iatrogenic Medical Slaves, say to our Slave Masters, give us Liberty, or
    give us death!

    For you deliberately conspired to do this thing, and you are now in
    violation of the 13th Amendment of our US Constitution!

    To the dishonest and greedy Racketeering US Doctors and US Medical Staff and
    US Drug Manufactures and US Officials.

    As an experienced registered informant for the Criminal Investigation
    Department, of the United States Army, it is doing my Duty to my God, and to
    my Country, as I secretly pretend to be one of them, and stand face to face
    with Domestic Criminals and Foreign Enemies, going along with whatever
    interests and activities the Domestic Criminals or Foreign Enemies, have
    busied themselves with, as I secretly suck up all the information, and
    gather all the evidence that I can, about their interests and activities,
    and then I report of their interests and activities, and give the evidence
    to the loyal among the US Government.

    We are members of the C.A.L.M. before the Storm. The unarmed underground
    Civil American Liberties Militia. We are made up of mostly likeminded US
    Military Veterans that are spread across the entire USA, and some abroad,
    secretly doing our Duty to our God, and to our County! We have no
    membership, we are all Volunteers, and we do not expect any pay for our Duty
    that we daily do, working separately to bring about our joint effort of
    defending our Families and our Country, by exercising the Rights that we
    serve our God and our Country to defend, against all our common Enemies,
    Foreign and Domestic.

    We have found that most Politicians and Judges and Lawyers and Police
    Officers and the Media and the Public, do not even know what an Iatrogenic
    Illness is! And we have found that some of you have deliberately taken
    advantage of their ignorance, and you have conspired to use your Freedom to
    say whatever you want to say, to influence and help them design and set up
    our Hospitals and our Clinics and our Courts, just so that some of you can
    try to get away with producing Chronic Iatrogenic Illnesses. Just so that
    you can make a Wealthy Lifestyle for yourselves, as you continue getting
    paid for causing the Chronic Iatrogenic Illnesses as Slave Masters of
    Iatrogenic Medical Slavery! And we have found that many of you are
    influencing or buying out the judgment of the FDA, or Politicians, or other
    Officials, or of the Media, just to get them to approve and support the use
    of Drugs, that often cause more harm than good, because they were developed
    to make you the Slave Masters, and the Slave Owners, of those that you
    deliberately targeted and bound in your Iatrogenic Medical Slavery!

    Some of the Medications used for producing Chronic Iatrogenic Illnesses, are
    not used for the category of Mental Illnesses, but are not cures of
    sicknesses, they are classified as Treatments for Chronic Sicknesses. But a
    majority of the Medications used for producing Chronic Iatrogenic Illnesses,
    are used for the category of what they call Chronic Mental Illnesses. And we
    have found that you have even been using the Mass Media, to play upon
    people's ignorance of Mental Illnesses, to build fear in them, as you build
    prejudice in them, so that you can motivate them to do your dirty works at
    your will. And we found some of you have been deliberately brainwashing our
    society for a long time, to get them to blindly support, and to blindly
    follow along with your scam of Medical Racketeering. And out of their
    ignorance of Mental Illnesses, and the fears that you gave them, you have
    tricked them into giving you the authority to use force, even upon those
    whom you falsely claim have a Dangerous Mental Illness. And out of their
    ignorance of Mental Illnesses, and the fears that you gave them, you have
    built prejudice in them, and often motivate them by your influence over the
    collective social group, to use intimidation, as a fear factor, upon those
    who you falsely claim need your Medications, that cause Iatrogenic
    Illnesses. And some of you are deliberately abusing the authority to use
    force, as you force upon people ignorant of Mental Illnesses, Medications
    that cause Iatrogenic Illnesses, just so that you can enslave them in your
    Iatrogenic Medical Slavery.

    I have the Detailed Documentation of what they are planning and doing,
    enough to get thousands of convictions, does anyone want it?

    1. Advertising

  2. Joseph R Loegering wrote:
    > Bill Gates and Microsoft, did someone in your Corporation hack my computer?

    What the.........

    1. Advertising

  3. "Wolfgang Fartbubble" <> wrote in message
    > Joseph R Loegering wrote:
    >> Bill Gates and Microsoft, did someone in your Corporation hack my
    >> computer?
    >>

    > What the.........

    The way they did it leads me to suspect a computer programmer or a State
    Agency.

    Outlook Express and Microsoft Word Documents just became blank, and then new
    writing appeared on them.

    After I caught them, I could write them a question on a Word Document, and
    the question would fad out, and they would answer, and they was at least
    nine, or what appeared to be nine different Political Groups.

    When I would copy a Word Document to the clipboard to paste it into a news
    group, they could even change the message before I got it pasted to the News
    Group.

    They cold even run all the programs on my computer, so it had to be a
    software programmer.

    I would like to find who did it, because they were involved in starting the
    Iraq War. They contacted me because I believed there was no WMD there since
    1993, and I wrote the President telling him that going into Iraq War a
    mistake.

    In service of God and Country

    Joseph

  4. Joseph R Loegering <> wrote...
    > "Wolfgang Fartbubble" <> wrote in message
    >> Joseph R Loegering wrote:
    >>> Bill Gates and Microsoft, did someone in your Corporation hack my
    >>> computer?
    >>>

    >> What the.........

    > The way they did it leads me to suspect a computer programmer or a
    > State Agency.
    >
    > Outlook Express and Microsoft Word Documents just became blank, and
    > then new writing appeared on them.
    >
    > After I caught them, I could write them a question on a Word
    > Document, and the question would fad out, and they would answer, and
    > they was at least nine, or what appeared to be nine different
    > Political Groups.
    > When I would copy a Word Document to the clipboard to paste it into a
    > news group, they could even change the message before I got it pasted
    > to the News Group.
    >
    > They cold even run all the programs on my computer, so it had to be a
    > software programmer.
    >
    > I would like to find who did it, because they were involved in
    > starting the Iraq War. They contacted me because I believed there was
    > no WMD there since 1993, and I wrote the President telling him that
    > going into Iraq War a mistake.

    When these events took place, what psychedelic drugs did your doctor have
    you on?

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

    Ik vind jou een met koffieprut besmeurde gapende lekkerbek.

  5. "Mangel Wurzel Bataviensis Carotovorum" <> wrote in message
    > Joseph R Loegering <> wrote...
    >> "Wolfgang Fartbubble" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> What the.........

    >> The way they did it leads me to suspect a computer programmer or a
    >> State Agency.
    >>
    >> Outlook Express and Microsoft Word Documents just became blank, and
    >> then new writing appeared on them.
    >>
    >> After I caught them, I could write them a question on a Word
    >> Document, and the question would fad out, and they would answer, and
    >> they was at least nine, or what appeared to be nine different
    >> Political Groups.
    >> When I would copy a Word Document to the clipboard to paste it into a
    >> news group, they could even change the message before I got it pasted
    >> to the News Group.
    >>
    >> They cold even run all the programs on my computer, so it had to be a
    >> software programmer.
    >>
    >> I would like to find who did it, because they were involved in
    >> starting the Iraq War. They contacted me because I believed there was
    >> no WMD there since 1993, and I wrote the President telling him that
    >> going into Iraq War a mistake.

    > When these events took place, what psychedelic drugs did your doctor have
    > you on?

    Very interesting, the terrorist trying to destroy credibility were trying to
    convince people that was what was wrong so that they could try to use
    Doctors to stop the investigation of kidnap victims that were used as
    suicide bombers against their will.

    Why do you take a position that is on their side against sanity?

    In service of God and Country

    Joseph

  6. Joseph R Loegering <> wrote...
    > "Mangel Wurzel Bataviensis Carotovorum" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> Joseph R Loegering <> wrote...
    >>> "Wolfgang Fartbubble" <> wrote in message

    >>> The way they did it leads me to suspect a computer programmer or a
    >>> State Agency.
    >>>
    >>> Outlook Express and Microsoft Word Documents just became blank, and
    >>> then new writing appeared on them.
    >>>
    >>> After I caught them, I could write them a question on a Word
    >>> Document, and the question would fad out, and they would answer, and
    >>> they was at least nine, or what appeared to be nine different
    >>> Political Groups.
    >>> When I would copy a Word Document to the clipboard to paste it into
    >>> a news group, they could even change the message before I got it
    >>> pasted to the News Group.
    >>>
    >>> They cold even run all the programs on my computer, so it had to be
    >>> a software programmer.
    >>>
    >>> I would like to find who did it, because they were involved in
    >>> starting the Iraq War. They contacted me because I believed there
    >>> was no WMD there since 1993, and I wrote the President telling him
    >>> that going into Iraq War a mistake.

    >> When these events took place, what psychedelic drugs did your doctor
    >> have you on?
    >>

    > Very interesting, the terrorist trying to destroy credibility were
    > trying to convince people that was what was wrong so that they could
    > try to use Doctors to stop the investigation of kidnap victims that
    > were used as suicide bombers against their will.
    >
    > Why do you take a position that is on their side against sanity?

    Because I'm one of them. I can see everything on your computer.

    > In service of God and Country
    >
    > Joseph

    PS: I have to keep changing my posting name to avoid detection.

    --
    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

    Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

    Jij bent een volle gepatenteerde rimpelzwijn.

  7. It's really unfortunate that some of this drivel comes from my great state
    of Minnesota--and NO-we're *all* whack-jobs here.

    The OP may be interested in this device, that I'm told can help in
    situations such as this, but read the instructions very carefully before
    use, or you could become stuck between two diametrically opposed levels of
    conscious, that may be impossible to meld together at a future date. The
    site is :
    http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

    Please let us know how this works, but don't be discouraged at first. Most
    tangible results occur after the apparatus have been used for 6 to 8 weeks
    religiously.

    --
    HTH,
    Curt

    Windows Support Center
    www.aumha.org
    Practically Nerded,...
    http://dundats.mvps.org/Index.htm

  8. "Curt Christianson" <> wrote in message
    > It's really unfortunate that some of this drivel comes from my great state
    > of Minnesota--and NO-we're *all* whack-jobs here.
    >
    > The OP may be interested in this device, that I'm told can help in
    > situations such as this, but read the instructions very carefully before
    > use, or you could become stuck between two diametrically opposed levels of
    > conscious, that may be impossible to meld together at a future date. The
    > site is :
    > http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
    >
    > Please let us know how this works, but don't be discouraged at first.
    > Most
    > tangible results occur after the apparatus have been used for 6 to 8 weeks
    > religiously.
    >

    > --
    > HTH,
    > Curt

    It is unfortunate that traitors who take the side of terrorists, and would
    allow them to get away, and might even help them to get away live in
    Minnesota too. Do you support their forcing me to sign a written contract
    saying that I would stop looking for Osama Bin Laden, and would not make
    News Headlines in the next two years or they would not let me go?

    As many things that CNN staff are delusional on, why do they not lock them
    among common criminals and allow the criminals to assault them, as the
    Doctors drug them making them more dysfunctional and defenseless like they
    did to me when they falsely accused me of being delusional? I was not
    deceived like them and wrote them that there was no WMD in Iraq since 1993,
    so why do they consider me delusional and dangerous? Why launched a War on
    false information killing and maiming hundreds of thousands?

    I just wrote this to Public Relations and
    but it is doubtful that they will admit any wrong, let alone right the
    wrongs.

    Look at how CNN will use any distraction possible to try to hide that they
    are a big part of the fall of America. They will talk about anything except
    this truth, so that they may continue to brainwash the public into helping
    someone overthrow the US from within.

    Because of the actions and false accusation of CNN, I lost my health
    insurance, and now I have no health care, but CNN wants the same Medical
    Abuse that they forced upon me at tax payer expense because I have no health
    insurance, to be forced upon all at tax payer expense. If CNN is so
    concerned about our health, why does CNN not let tax money give me the
    health care that I need, instead of using false accusations against me, and
    supporting health care providers who force medical abuse on people while
    ripping off the tax payers?

    When CNN used intimidation on the so called Professionals to stop me from
    hunting Osama Bin Laden, one of the common criminals that they locked me up
    with, struck me exactly where that rock struck me when I was in the US Army,
    when it made me blind and gave me a traumatic brain injury, and a Post
    Traumatic Stress Disorder.

    And the Psychiatric Center told me that they furnished the place originally
    with uncomfortable furniture to begin with, to keep homeless people from
    taking advantage of the system for a place to stay. But then Michael
    Bloomberg ordered all the homeless people, to be taken into custody and be
    sent for mental evaluations, and that is why CNN used the false allegation
    of being homeless, and then they forced me to sit in that uncomfortable
    furniture as it caused a cyst to form on the back of my neck from sitting in
    the furniture. But after I was hit with that rock I would go numb from the
    middle of my back down at times, and some Doctors said that was part of a
    complex seizure disorder caused by the brain damage, but seeing me go numb
    from my back down while trying to sit in that uncomfortable furniture, but
    Doctor Koo tried to say that the cyst was the cause of my going numb from
    the middle of my back down, and extended my stay so that they could operate
    and remove the cyst, and then she extended my stay after the operation
    because I developed an infection from the operation. And now, I still go
    numb from the middle of my back down, but Doctor Koo's misdiagnosis in my
    medical records will do like the other misdiagnosis of previous Doctors, any
    Doctor that reads it, it will stop them from finding a cure, and or stop
    them from doing anything that would help me live with it.

    Paid by the Drug Manufacturers and the Doctors, this is the Medical Care
    that CNN and the US Government Politicians want you to vote to make
    universal for all, and their laws allow them to lock you among dangerous
    criminals and force it on you so that they can make a profit while
    eliminating you just like in Nazi Germany and the fallen USSR.

    During a broad investigation of corruption of power on Ft. Riley Kansas in
    1982, who allowed weapons, and ammo, and explosives to be sold to foreign
    exchange students, who kidnapped me and a friend at gun point, just after I
    was struck with a rock giving me a Traumatic Drain Injury and a Post
    Traumatic Stress Disorder that nearly drove me crazy?

    Why cannot their so called Professionals accurately diagnose my troubles,
    five so called Professional Doctors misdiagnosed me as permanently blind,
    and no so called Professional Doctor has accurately diagnosed my troubles,
    finding no brain injury till later, and then still no so called
    Professional Doctor has done anything that helps me, they have only done
    things often by deceit and or by force that have only made me more
    dysfunctional?

    They all act like this cannot happen in America, so it cannot be real. Then
    while during President Bush's presidential campaign, why would Roadrunner,
    Time Warner Cable, and CNN, let Terrorists get away with hacking my computer
    and trying to set me up to look like a suicide bomber, while I was hunting
    Bin Laden and his likes? Why will they not use their computers and track
    down the Terrorists, instead of making up false allegations against me?

    Is that because to get a civil war going in Iraq, a global Communist Marxist
    Atheist Jewish group moved to Israel, and is kidnapping people and using
    them as suicide bombers against their will, to stir up the Middle East, so
    that they may overthrow Governments from within? Is the reason that they
    will do nothing to stop it, is that like the Atheist Jews of the USSR, they
    falsely accuse me of being Anti-Semitic even though I am a blood descendant
    of Israel? Is the reason that they will do nothing to stop it, because that
    like the Trinitarian Nazis, they don't like my Jewish Christian Religious
    Belief or my Jewish bloodline?

    The arrogant News Media and Government leave it up to the so called
    Professionals to destroy you, the Police and FBI don't believe, so a
    suspicious Police Officer will go to the Local Criminals, and say, "I don't
    know what is up with that guy, he is trying to pull my leg somehow!" And he
    does that, because then next thing you know, common criminals are stealing
    your things trying to find out what you are up to. And then the common
    criminals get scared and want to knock you off, because they are afraid that
    you will rat them out. And when you complain to the Police, instead of
    believing and solving the problems, they say you are delusional and take you
    for a mental evaluation, where the so called Professionals throw you among
    common criminals who will even assault you, and having committed no crime
    they lock you up among them dangerous common criminals, as the so called
    Professionals try to drug you into being a vegetable. CNN used false
    allegations against me and intimidation on the so call Professionals, and
    got me so called treated by them so called Professionals, who even though I
    had committed no crime, they locked me in and American Concentration Camp,
    which ended in bodily injury to me when a common criminals assaulted me,
    while the medications caused me Iatrogenic Illnesses that nearly killed me,
    as the drugs made me more dysfunctional, which is considered as acceptable
    Medical Treatment by CNN who makes money off the Drug Manufacturers and
    Doctors. So is CNN made up of Trinitarian Nazis, or Soviet Atheist Jews, or
    Antichrist Jews, who persecuted the relatives of my ancestors in Nazi
    Germany and the Soviet USSR, and though they committed no crimes, threw them
    among common criminals who abused them, as they drugged them into being
    vegetables in Nazi Germany and the USSR?

    Jack wants to know the best way of sending Cities money for homeland
    security to set up more of these so called Professionals over us to
    eliminate us under the names of security and health. Chernoff is a real
    Turnoff to me, taking away our ability to make decisions for ourselves,
    taking away our ability to defend ourselves, taking away our Liberty and
    our Religious Freedom that we served to defend, and endangering our lives.

    The best way is don't let the Cities be in charge of homeland security,
    empower us the People, and enable us to defend ourselves, because they will
    not do their job. But they will not do that, because they want to subdue us
    in despotism.

    Yep, how does it work when a Soldier is injured in the line of Duty, and
    suffers from Traumatic Brain Injury and a Post traumatic Stress Disorder?

    Jack and CNN will not read our complaints, and they will keep sending us
    back to the so called Professionals that are the problem, because they are a
    threat to our life, and to our Liberty, and to our pursuit of happiness, so
    that CNN and the Government can continue to make money off eliminating us.

    A good Soldier's personal enemies get in his face and say, "Your idea a
    serving God and Country, and fighting to free the oppressed, is a vision of
    Grandeur caused by a Chemical Imbalance, and those with Chemical Imbalances
    think that they serve God, or they think that they serve their Country, and
    they deny that they have a mental disease, and deny that they need to be
    drugged into being subservient vegetables, or they will commit crimes
    against our new society!"

    And if they are confronted, they will no longer express that verbally, they
    will just make up a reason to drug them being subservient vegetables.

    No one can tolerate the drugs, because they all cause harm, causing no
    relief, shortening your life, so they must take away your liberty, and
    force you to get started taking the drugs, all the wards where they treat
    you must be locked or have fences around the buildings, and have guards like
    the Sanitariums and concentration camps in Nazi Germany, or in the
    Sanitariums and Gulag camps of the USSR.

    And if you stand for what is right, when an enemy attacks trying to make you
    look like a suicide bomber, like they did me, institutions like CNN and the
    US Government will ignore finding who did it, and will even deny it
    happened, like some of them are doing to me, because some among them do not
    like people who stand for what is right, and some among them hope their
    enemies might get rid of them for them.

    Jack asked what will the impact be after teaching one million Soldiers about
    Brain Injury and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders.

    Those with Brain Injury and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders like mine, their
    lives are in grave Danger by the Psychiatrists and Psychologists, who will
    degrade them as possible Criminals and force drugs upon them to try to make
    them mental vegetables.

    Not one of the drugs that they have can repair their minds, not one of the
    drugs that they have can erase the memories, not one of the drugs that they
    have can repair the alleged Chemical Imbalance that they will accuse our
    troops of having, and their drugs will introduce a manmade Chemical
    Imbalance that eventually will make them a mental vegetable, or drive them
    to suicide, or murder suicide, or just die.

    All the drugs that they have will produce Iatrogenic Illnesses and
    Iatrogenic Deaths.

    And because the News Media like CNN is sponsored by the Drug Manufacturers
    and Doctors, they will all us to have no alternate treatment that works,
    they will continue force their drugs on us and destroy our lives so that
    they can make money.

    Wednesday, March 28, 2007

[...]

    VA Tech, and the News Media Brainwashing Society with Prejudice against
    Autistic, Mentally Ill, and the Traumatically Bran Injured, in our Schools.

    It appeared for a while that the News Media was going to finally honestly
    deal with Bullies and Piers Prejudice against the way Children with Autism,
    Mental Illnesses, and Traumatic Brain Injuries, behave, and honestly report
    that Psychiatric Treatment on these Children causes more harm than good.
    This is so because the Medical Community sees the behavior of the Autistic
    and Mentally Ill, and those with Traumatic Brain Injuries, as being
    unacceptable by Society, and then tries to use Mind Control Drugs,
    experimentally handing each one different Drugs, trying to find what Drug or
    Combination of Drugs would suit each individual, to correct their behavior,
    instead of trying to find a cure for their disorder, or instead of helping
    them live with their disability. So now after the VA Tech Killings, because
    of the Public's Paranoid responses that will result brought about by the
    Medical Community using the Media for Brainwashing the Public, and
    motivating them with Fear, to try their Neo Nazi Mind Control Drugs, if your
    Child has Autism, a Mental Disorder, or a Traumatic Brain Injury, to avoid
    the Abuse from Authorities and Piers, parents should keep their Children
    home from School, and get them in Private Schools built just for helping
    them overcome their handicaps.

    Because of the way Autism, Mental Disorders, and Traumatic Brain Injuries
    come about, it would be impossible Scientifically, to give these Children or
    Adults with these Disorders, a Drug, or a Combination of Drugs, to Cure
    their Disorders. And the Drugs Scientifically cannot give them new
    abilities, and make it easier for them to overcome their handicaps, and live
    a more productive life. And because of the Side Effects of the Drugs, in
    most cases the Drugs will cause them to become more dysfunctional, which is
    often written off as, changing their behavior to the better, because being
    more dysfunctional, their new behavior is said to be less Dangerous.

    But because of the VA Tech killings in a School, the News Media is now
    brainwashing Society to accept the Prejudice of Piers and Bullies, and send
    them to Neo Nazi Doctors for treatment, or they say something like VA Tech
    might happen. But the VA Tech Killings most likely were caused by such
    Prejudice from Rich Kids and Religious Fanatics, who made so many complaints
    that they sent the man to Psychiatrists, for useless forced treatment with
    Dangerous Mind Control Drugs, Abusive Treatment and Drugs that without a
    doubt, made his condition worse, and contributed to causing the killing
    spree.

    The News Media has become paid off by their sponsors to become totally
    Biased by Neo Nazi Drug Manufactures, and Neo Nazi Doctors!

    The VA Tech Killer was on antidepressants, that he was forced to take by the
    Courts, even taking them is bad, but if the dose in their blood fluctuates,
    and or they stop taking them, the withdrawals form those things, will drive
    people crazy too. It is not the Disorder that drives them Crazy, it is the
    fluctuation of the level of the worthless Drugs in their blood that often
    causes Traumatic and Dramatic Drug Withdrawals that drives them crazy. But
    did the ABC News Media say anything about that? No, why? Because against the
    FDA findings, and against the major Medical Journal findings, right after
    talking about the VA Tech Killer seeing a Psychiatrist by Court order, they
    made an announcement saying, "in the most comprehensive study yet on
    antidepressants," they say that the black box warnings don't mean much,
    because the 27 studies, which were done by the Drug Manufactures, and the
    Doctors that make money off the Drugs, they say that the good that they do,
    outweigh the risks. But even the New England Medical Journal, and the US
    Government, have found that those Medicines have no apparent benefit
    whatsoever, and have bad Side Effects! The News was paid by the Drug
    Manufactures to go against the FDA, and the major Medical Journals on
    Antidepressants and Antipsychotics. And they are also paid by Political
    Sponsors, to brainwash you, so that these Communist can do away with our
    Rights on all levels of Government, and take over the Government from
    within. They now can totally strip you of your rights by falsely accusing
    you of being delusional, and Hospitalizing you, and being Hospitalize strips
    you of your Rights. A Doctor Politicized my medical Care, and for Personal
    and Political Reasons, tried doing that, and did it to me!

    The News Media is sponsored by these Drug Manufactures broadcasting the you
    should talk to your Doctors about their advertised Drugs that have no
    benefit whatsoever, and experimentally take them without running any
    Scientific Tests, to see what bad Side Effects you will experience from
    them, and most of the bad Side Effects that you will experience from them
    are not listed on the Labels, and the bad Effects that they will have on
    your long term health are not listed there either. If you are giving them to
    your Child among the millions of children being told to take them by their
    ignorant Parents, you are running the risk of making your Child the next VA
    Tech Killer.

    As I get it written out, I will post accurate Scientific Information on how
    the Brain develops naturally, and how these Medications cause abnormal
    Neurons to develop that can only function while taking the Medications, and
    stopping the Medications causes serious withdrawals from the useless Drugs.

[...]

    They say, "if it saved one life, what would that be worth?" But if it kills
    45,000 to 90,000 a year, and maims and destroys the lives of tens of
    thousands more, What is that worth?

    Mr. President.

    My name is Joseph R Loegering
    Founder, of the C.A.L.M. before the Storm!

    Blog http://josephloegering.blogspot.com/

    The unarmed underground, Civil American Liberties Militia!

    Intelligence and NBC Defense.

    The Central Command and Control Office.

    6050 Highway 10 NW Trailer 19

    Anoka Minnesota, 55303-4579

    Phone 763-205-1296

    Just stay C.A.L.M. everybody, we are here for you!

    Follow me, I am a US Army Veteran!

    The Criminally Insane

    In Nazi Germany and in the Communist Soviet Union the Criminally Insane
    believed that they were so right, and so just, that the became Politicians,
    and Soldiers, and Judges, and Lawyers, and Police, and Doctors, and Nurses,
    and they accused innocent people of being Criminally Insane, and took away
    their Liberty, and locked them up in Sanitariums, and Concentration Camps,
    and Gulag Camps, along with common criminals, and drugged many of them so
    much that they became mental vegetables, as these so called just
    Professionals mass murdered millions.

    If you know any Politicians, and Soldiers, and Judges, and Lawyers, and
    Police, and Doctors, and Nurses, and News Media that say that they can
    determine who is going to commit a crime before they commit a crime, or say
    that they can determine who is going to commit before they commit suicide,
    and say that they have medications that will make them behave, or prevent
    them from doing a crime, or prevent them from committing suicide, those
    Politicians, and Soldiers, and Judges, and Lawyers, and Police, and Doctors,
    and Nurses, and News Media, are as Criminally Insane as those in Nazi
    Germany and the USSR. And those types of Criminally Insane are now doing
    their Crimes in the USA with the blessings of the US Government and the
    Media just like in Nazi Germany and the USSR.

    None of the hundreds of thousands of people locked up in Psychiatric Centers
    in the USA, have committed any crimes. And the Governments say that they
    are therefore not entitled to a jury trial, and no defense Attorney ever
    wins a case for them, unless it is a publicly announced case in the Media to
    brainwash the Public into thinking that the Courts and Judges and Lawyers
    and Doctors and the Psychiatric Centers are just, which is the same thing
    that they did in Nazi Germany and the USSR to brainwash the Public into
    supporting them. Their cry, "Oh, I am afraid that they might commit suicide
    if we don't get them help for depression, or this other mental disease." But
    you cannot show that any of the actually have that mental illness because
    they run no tests on each Patient for them, and you cannot show any
    statistics that their treatments have ever stopped anyone from committing
    suicide or from committing a crime. Yet 45,000 to 90,000 Iatrogenic Deaths
    are caused every Year by the Politicians, Courts, Judges, Lawyers, Doctors,
    Nurses, and News Media. In fact their medications cause tens of thousands of
    other people that would have never thought about committing suicide, to
    suicide, and or murder suicide, and or become mental vegetables. And these
    Criminally Insane People call that Medical Treatment, and want you to vote
    to make this so called Medical Treatment universally available to all at Tax
    Payer Expense.

    What? Are the Democrats against the Iraq War because it was promoted and
    done on false pretences of fighting Terrorism, while getting our troops and
    innocent Iraqis killed, and wasting our recourses, while allowing the real
    Terrorists to escape and regroup?

    No not at all!

    On the pretence of fighting Terrorism they want to bring our Troops to beef
    up security at home!

    When a national threat threatens our Liberty, our Lives, and our pursuit of
    happiness, and is breaking our doors down, why cannot American Citizens call
    the US Government, and get them to empower us, and help us defend ourselves?
    Why do both Political Parties instead of helping us, make it a Political
    Issue where they grab more power and control over us, taking away Liberty,
    our Lives, and our pursuit of happiness, and placing the Citizens of these
    United States under a State of Disposition?

    Nancy Pelosi says, "What turns people into homegrown terrorists, and what
    turns people to committing violence? "

    Pelosi says , "We need to get our recourses home from Iraq, and focus on the
    homeland threats, and address this threat at home before it becomes a
    problem" she says, "The terrorists are not going to check our Party
    registration before they blow us up!"

    But contrary to what she says, you as US Citizens will end up on the
    Terrorist List of the Tax and Spend Democrats, and the Borrow until Economic
    Collapse Republicans, because you checked their Party Registration, and
    realized they were the real Terrorist Threat to our Liberty, our Lives, and
    our pursuit of happiness, because instead of empowering us, and helping us
    defend ourselves, they became just power grabbing traitors of the People of
    These United States, whom they have deceived and subdued in despotism.

    The Tax and Spend Democrats, and the Borrow until Economic Collapse
    Republicans cannot figure out that their Courts and their Police Forces and
    their Medical System, is the New Nazi Machine, that is abusing us, and is
    beginning to even cause innocent Patients whom have commented no crime, to
    have to try to physically fight the Courts, the Police, the Doctors, and the
    Nurses, just to try to prevent them from causing any more physical and
    mental damage and any more financial ruin.

    We have no FREEDOM because of the War on Terrorism conducted by the
    treasonous Tax and Spend Democratic Party, and the treasonous Borrow until
    Economic Collapse Republican Party.

    The FBI has only just now begun pointing out that Communist China has built
    at least three thousand business as fronts for spying and taking over the US
    from within. But they have made no mention of the truth that the Communists
    from the fallen USSR are united with them and have been doing the same thing
    since before the fall of the Communist Wall, and that they even have taken
    complete control of the Israeli Government so that they could use the State
    of Israel to help the overthrow the USA.

    While I was on Roadrunner someone hacked my computer and tried to set me to
    look like a suicide bomber, were they going to try to kidnap me and strap a
    remote detonator and bomb on me, and use me as an unwilling suicide bomber
    shut me up, like they do to so many innocent people in the Middle East, and
    future their takeover plot of the USA from within?

    A unit within CNN is using the massive computer network of CNN and Time
    Warner, to stalk people, and degrades them, and with false accusations, list
    them as possibly dangerous.

    This unit of CNN can even control the Court and Medical Systems to persecute
    all whom thy have falsely labeled as possibly dangerous. And if the Doctors
    don't use the dangerous mind control drugs on them, to make them more
    dysfunctional like a mental vegetable, the Doctors say that CNN will sue
    them for not treating the accused.

    This unit of CNN, will begin to block any communications from the people
    that they have set up to target, so that they cannot get their side of the
    story out, while they fabricate stories on the air and on the internet, that
    will help them brainwash and influence people, to do their dirty works, and
    they even use the computer networks to call their victims family, trying to
    get them to disclose their victims whereabouts.

    How do I know? They did it to me, they even tracked down my brother in other
    States, and called asking where I was. And no Politician, or Lawyer, will
    allow the case to get into any Court. Even the ACLU said to me, that they
    did not have enough resources to handle the case.

    The records of this event are only recorded on secret files within the White
    House and the Pentagon.

    A Soviet Agent tried to drug me, and tried to control me, and I spoiled the
    plot, and I was registered on those secret files. I will not mention the
    name of the Soviet Agent, so that no one can forge false records about the
    situation.

    The drug that the Soviet Agent used, was not tested by our Agents, and they
    wrote down what they assumed it was.

    But now I have a problem.

    That Soviet Agent's name does not seem to be listed as an Agent in any of
    the records that East Germany turned over to West Germany in the
    reunification of Germany.

    But some of the drugs that were used for such purposes are listed, but they
    do not list the one that our Agents said was used.

    At the fall of the wall, did the Soviets remove from Germany, the lists of
    their Agents, to hide them as moles, so that they could use to overthrow the
    West from within at a later date?

    Someone in the US Government is using false accusations to shut me and
    others up about evidence that I have on those using US Offices, and
    committing crimes against the People of these United States. You don't call
    drugging people to control them Political? When the first Soviet Agent tried
    to drug me so that I could be controlled, the US Government recorded me on
    records as a secret informant that only exist in the Pentagon and the White
    House. It is interesting that the Soviet Agent tried to drug me with the
    same drug that some US Doctors now give to Patients against their will.

    Dr. Smith of the Kansas City VA gave me a medication that knocked me flat on
    the floor, and seriously hurt me. And when I complained he laughed and did
    it again. Do you call knocking someone on the floor, and making them more
    dysfunctional, Medical Treatment?

    Dr. Koo boasted that she came to this country because we have rights to her
    captive patients, and she said, "Here you will exercise your right to
    Medical Treatment." And against our will, she forced the exact same harmful
    drugs upon me and other as Dr. Smith. Do you call taking away liberty, and
    knocking someone on the floor, and making them more dysfunctional, the right
    to Medical Treatment like Dr. Koo?

    The Catholic Church says that they were against Nazi Germany. But they only
    saved who they wanted to save from the Holocaust and betrayed others.

    The Catholic Church says that they were against Communism, but they betrayed
    relatives of my ancestors to the Marxist Atheist Jews who either drugged
    them into be vegetables, or sent them to Gulag Camps.

    The Trinitarian Orthodox Church set up by Stalin, was as Antichrist as
    the Atheist Jews or the Trinitarian Catholics. As the Russian wall was about
    to fall, the Trinitarian Catholics and the Orthodox Church was united by the
    Soviet Ruler to reestablish the Trinitarian Catholic Churches in the Soviet
    Union Again, while the then ruler of the Soviet Union organized an exodus of
    Antichrist Zionist Jews from the Soviet Union to Israel. Was it all a Soviet
    Plot to infiltrate the Churches and Israel and overthrow the West from
    within?

    If the Bush Family is truly against the way Nazis and Communists treated
    people, why are they allowing the same thing to be done now to US Citizens?

    Nazi Catholic Photos

    http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

    Nazi Catholics turned relatives of my ancestors over to the Nazis because
    they were blood descendants of Israel according to Catholic Church records.

    Without having committed any crimes they were confined in Nazi Sanitariums
    run by Nazi Catholics and Evangelicals.

    And now someone is using the US Government, and having committed no
    crimes, with false accusations they are doing the same to me and to others.

    I have no Medical or health insurance, and the Medical Malpractice and
    Medical Abuse and Medical Fraud done to me, was done to me against my will,
    as they were doing it to many others against their too, and was paid for by
    the Tax Payers, and now the they want you to vote to make this Medical
    Malpractice and Medical Abuse and Medical Fraud to be universal for all, so
    that they may do it all against their will too.

    The escalating violence from patient against Nurses and Doctors is because
    the treatments that the Doctors and Nurses give to the patients both
    humiliates them and causes harm to them, just like in Nazi Germany

    But because the majority of the News Media is Catholic and or Evangelical
    like those that ran the Sanitariums and Media in Nazi Germany, they have
    joined with Antichrist Zionists, and hide the truth that some of them have
    been redesigning the Medical and Legal Communities for the same purpose as
    Nazi Germany.

    The very fact that the News Media and the Government can accept and believe
    false reports on WMD in Iraq without any hard evidence, and exalt it to the
    high heavens, to brainwash the Public to do their dirty works, but then they
    cannot believe a report, or investigate it, or even mention it, when someone
    can hand them the hard evidence, is proof that they have conspired to hide
    the truth from the Public, so that some of them can continue their dirty
    work of deception and mass murders.

    Which Politicians or Public Officials or US Corporations or Media have
    financial ties to the Foreign Industrial Military Complexes that manufacture
    weapons, that end in the hands of our enemies killing our troops?

    I often have a choice to make, be controlled and confined and probably be
    killed by an enemy on the left, or by an enemy on the right, and though I
    have been repeatedly able to escape, those are the only two options that the
    US Government, and US News Media, have left me to choose from.

    I am a registered informant for the Criminal Investigation Department of the
    US Armed Forces, recorded only the White House and the US Pentagon for
    Security Reasons, but some traitors among our Armed Forces, and among our
    Government, blew my Secret involvement with CID against Foreign Enemies and
    Domestic Criminals a long time ago, in an attempt to get me killed off by
    Foreign Enemies and or by Domestic Criminals, for what I was trained for,
    and know and do.

    Just stay C.A.L.M. everybody, we are here for you!

    Follow me, I am a US Army Veteran!

    This is from
    http://www.bluestateblogs.com/majorityreport/archives/2005/12/big_brother_is_1.php
    http://www.click2houston.com/entertainment/5538608/detail.html

    CNN Host Gets Restraining Order Against Psych Patient
    POSTED: 7:48 pm CST December 14, 2005

    NEW YORK -- CNN talk show host Nancy Grace has obtained a court order that
    directs a mental patient she accused of stalking her to leave her alone.
    Grace's court papers allege that Joseph Raymond Loegering has harassed and
    stalked her by e-mail and by phone and by trying to get into the television
    network's headquarters.

    Grace got the temporary restraining order Wednesday, a day after she filed a
    request for a permanent injunction against Loegering. According to court
    papers, Loegering has been confined in a Manhattan hospital's psychiatric
    ward since Dec. 2.

    A spokeswoman for Grace issued a statement Wednesday confirming the
    temporary restraining order was sought and was granted, but she had no
    further comment.

    There are no known criminal charges pending against Loegering.

    It could not be determined whether he had a lawyer.

    Posted by: I at December 16, 2005 1:12 PM

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    This article posted at
    http://www.click2houston.com/entertainment/5538608/detail.html and other
    stories from Nancy Grace that point out the truth of what I am saying, have
    been removed by Associated Press, but if you find the articles, you will see
    that the people that handle Nancy Grace's email, never gave her the messages
    or phone calls, and they never responded saying don't come to New York, even
    though I provided my Phone Number, and email address, and home address,
    because if they would have responded, they could not use the false
    accusations of my coming unannounced and of being homeless, and sway the
    Government to lock me up, and force treat me with dangerous mind control
    drugs, that my home computer that was hacked, had already show that they had
    misdiagnosed me and had caused me serious
    damage, by using those same type false allegations. They were using Nancy
    Grace to set
    me up, period.

    CNN and the US Government does not reveal the truth that if you do not pace
    the floor and talk to yourself before taking those medications, taking those
    medications will damage your brain so that you will find yourself pacing the
    floor and talking to yourself, even after you get detoxed from those
    dangerous mind control drugs. Some of them want that to happen to you so
    that no one will listen to what you know about any issue that might
    overthrow their grab for power plots.

    They tell you over and over, you do not believe that there is anything wrong
    with you. And then they destroy your mind and your life conning you to take
    them drugs, or forcing you into take them.

    Added National Security note. "I wrote you Mr. President saying that the
    Nuclear Weapons in Pakistan were in danger of falling into the hands of the
    extremist before your Presidential Campaign, and during the Pakistan
    Earthquake. Now I am telling you the same thing, except I add, because of
    your incompetence in not securing those weapons, and because of your
    incompetence of attacking Iraq instead of getting the terrorists, we may
    experience a mushroom cloud over the US or Israel sooner than I
    anticipated." End of Added National Security note.

[...]

    A US Concentration Camp Survivor and Neo Nazis taking over Capital Hill

    In America they say to protect their Patent's Privacy, the Patients
    themselves cannot read what their own Doctors write in their own Medical
    Records. Now that I have been detoxed from the dangerous mind control drugs
    that the US Government forced me to take, dangerous mind control drugs that
    caused the old symptoms of organic brain damage to be more prominent, and
    caused symptoms of new organic brain damage, you will see that I can still
    focus with a sound mind, and sound judgment, while bringing down the enemies
    of the People of these United States.

    In America many Doctors and Nurses do not accurately listen to the Patients'
    complaints of a physical Medical problem, and often there is no scientific
    test that can be run to find a patients' actual Medical Problem, and there
    often is no cure for a Patients' actual Medical condition, and often the
    medical treatment that they receive does not help them live with or overcome
    their medical condition, and to many Doctors and Nurses take parts of the
    their complaints out of context, and record it in their Medical Records,
    with degradation of the activities of the Patients, that are not true, and
    they often falsely say the Patient's condition is the results of a
    behavioral problem, but they often do not tell the Patients this, and then
    they misdiagnose the Patents, and often make up a fictitious medical illness
    that the Patient does not have, and even though their is no scientific test
    that can be run to show that the patient has that mental illness, they give
    them dangerous mind control drugs that cause serious problems for the
    Patients, but the Doctors even knowing the problems that the drugs cause,
    they will not write that in the Patients' records, that the drugs caused
    them problems, they write lies in their records saying that the dangerous
    drugs were causing them to behave and feel better. The Doctors often just
    write that their miracle drug was working well on the Patient, and then
    against the Patients' will, even when the Patents complain that those drugs
    made them sick or nearly killed them, and or made them impudent or sterile,
    and made them suicidal, the next Doctor will not listen to the Patient, and
    may if they cannot con them into taking forced treatment with those
    dangerous drugs, they may even take them to court because of the lies
    written in their medical records, and either by con or by force with, they
    con the Patients into taking them, or by force, they force the same
    dangerous drugs on them over and over until the Patients become mental
    vegetables.

    Some say they do that so that they can gain a reputation as a more
    successful Doctor, because they doctored all their patients records, just to
    make it look like they have had nothing but success in treating Patients,
    even though most of their treatments caused Iatrogenic Illnesses and or
    Iatrogenic Deaths, and or caused Patients to commit suicide, and or murder
    suicide. Other say that they doctor the medical records like that, so that
    harmful drugs will not be pulled off the shelf, and the Drugs Manufactures
    and Doctors can keep making money off them even though that they are no
    good.

    In America they made it illegal for the Government to investigate Patients
    records, so that they cannot see if the Doctors and Drug Manufactures are
    doctoring the Parents record to benefit them, and are scamming the Patients
    and the Government for money at the expense of the Patients Health. The
    Medical Community says that they made it illegal for a Patient to read their
    own Medical Records.

    The Doctors in Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union did the same, and many were
    betrayed by what the Doctors wrote in their medical records that the
    Patients were not allowed to read before it was too late.

    The same organizations of Drug Manufacturers, and Doctors, and Educators,
    and Politicians, and Judges, and Lawyers, and Churches, that built the
    Medical and Court Systems in Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union, have built
    the Educational and Medical and Court Systems America.

    When you write anyone on Capital Hill saying that you have hard evidence of
    the same type of Medical Fraud and Medical Malpractice being done in
    America, that was being done in Nazi Germany and the USSR, they say, "That
    is not possible, we defeated Nazism and Communism!" And they will not even
    look at the hard evidence, while believing false reports of WMD in Iraq
    while having no hard evidence. Because they will not accept the hard
    evidence and put a stop to it, the people on Capital Hill,l are as guilty as
    Hitler and Stalin were in committing Crimes against Humanity while
    justifying themselves by their own laws and rules that they wrote for
    themselves to follow, to hide their evil acts form the Public, and justify
    and protect themselves for committing crimes against humanity. They like
    Hitler and Stalin are the true Criminally Insane, but their News Media like
    CNN supported by the Drug Manufacturers and Doctors, they will not point out
    that they are the most dangerous and most murderous Criminally Insane People
    that have ever walked the face of the earth, instead CNN supported by the
    Drug Manufacturers and Doctors, will develop for them a similar
    Psychological Profiling system like Hitler and Stalin used, to justify
    themselves for exterminating millions of innocent People with so called
    Medical Treatment.

  9. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    LOL

    --
    Peter

    "Curt Christianson" <> wrote in message news:...
    > It's really unfortunate that some of this drivel comes from my great state
    > of Minnesota--and NO-we're *all* whack-jobs here.
    >
    > The OP may be interested in this device, that I'm told can help in
    > situations such as this, but read the instructions very carefully before
    > use, or you could become stuck between two diametrically opposed levels of
    > conscious, that may be impossible to meld together at a future date. The
    > site is :
    > http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
    >
    > Please let us know how this works, but don't be discouraged at first. Most
    > tangible results occur after the apparatus have been used for 6 to 8 weeks
    > religiously.
    >

    > --
    > HTH,
    > Curt
    >
    > Windows Support Center
    > www.aumha.org
    > Practically Nerded,...
    > http://dundats.mvps.org/Index.htm
    >
    > "Joseph R Loegering" <> wrote in message
    > |
    > | "Mangel Wurzel Bataviensis Carotovorum" <> wrote in message
    > | > Joseph R Loegering <> wrote...

    > | > When these events took place, what psychedelic drugs did your doctor
    > have
    > | > you on?
    > | >

    > | Very interesting, the terrorist trying to destroy credibility were trying
    > | convince people that was what was wrong so that they could try to use
    > | Doctors to stop the investigation of kidnap victims that were used as
    > | suicide bombers against their will.
    > |
    > | Why do you take a position that is on their side against sanity?
    > |

    > | In service of God and Country
    > |
    > | Joseph

  10. Gerry

    Gerry Guest

  11. "Mangel Wurzel Bataviensis Carotovorum" <> wrote in message
    > Joseph R Loegering <> wrote...
    >> "Wolfgang Fartbubble" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> What the.........

    >> The way they did it leads me to suspect a computer programmer or a
    >> State Agency.
    >>
    >> Outlook Express and Microsoft Word Documents just became blank, and
    >> then new writing appeared on them.
    >>
    >> After I caught them, I could write them a question on a Word
    >> Document, and the question would fad out, and they would answer, and
    >> they was at least nine, or what appeared to be nine different
    >> Political Groups.
    >> When I would copy a Word Document to the clipboard to paste it into a
    >> news group, they could even change the message before I got it pasted
    >> to the News Group.
    >>
    >> They cold even run all the programs on my computer, so it had to be a
    >> software programmer.
    >>
    >> I would like to find who did it, because they were involved in
    >> starting the Iraq War. They contacted me because I believed there was
    >> no WMD there since 1993, and I wrote the President telling him that
    >> going into Iraq War a mistake.

    > When these events took place, what psychedelic drugs did your doctor have
    > you on?
    >
    >> In service of God and Country
    >>
    >> Joseph

    > --
    > alt.usenet.kooks
    > "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
    > Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
    >
    > Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
    > Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
    > Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    >
    > Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E
    >
    > Ik vind jou een met koffieprut besmeurde gapende lekkerbek.

    The term is psycho-active, colors (colours) are psychedelic.

  12. "Joseph R Loegering" <> wrote in message

    > "Curt Christianson" <> wrote in message
    >> It's really unfortunate that some of this drivel comes from my great
    >> state
    >> of Minnesota--and NO-we're *all* whack-jobs here.
    >>
    >> The OP may be interested in this device, that I'm told can help in
    >> situations such as this, but read the instructions very carefully before
    >> use, or you could become stuck between two diametrically opposed levels
    >> of
    >> conscious, that may be impossible to meld together at a future date. The
    >> site is :
    >> http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
    >>
    >> Please let us know how this works, but don't be discouraged at first.
    >> Most
    >> tangible results occur after the apparatus have been used for 6 to 8
    >> weeks
    >> religiously.
    >>

    >> --
    >> HTH,
    >> Curt

    > SniP <

    Long story short, Joe you either need to take more of it or less of it, I'm
    not sure which....

  13. Tony Harding

    Tony Harding Guest

    Kevin Childers wrote:
    > "Mangel Wurzel Bataviensis Carotovorum" <> wrote in message
    >> Joseph R Loegering <> wrote...
    >>> "Wolfgang Fartbubble" <> wrote in message

    >>> The way they did it leads me to suspect a computer programmer or a
    >>> State Agency.
    >>>
    >>> Outlook Express and Microsoft Word Documents just became blank, and
    >>> then new writing appeared on them.
    >>>
    >>> After I caught them, I could write them a question on a Word
    >>> Document, and the question would fad out, and they would answer, and
    >>> they was at least nine, or what appeared to be nine different
    >>> Political Groups.
    >>> When I would copy a Word Document to the clipboard to paste it into a
    >>> news group, they could even change the message before I got it pasted
    >>> to the News Group.
    >>>
    >>> They cold even run all the programs on my computer, so it had to be a
    >>> software programmer.
    >>>
    >>> I would like to find who did it, because they were involved in
    >>> starting the Iraq War. They contacted me because I believed there was
    >>> no WMD there since 1993, and I wrote the President telling him that
    >>> going into Iraq War a mistake.

    >> When these events took place, what psychedelic drugs did your doctor have
    >> you on?
    >>
    >>> In service of God and Country
    >>>
    >>> Joseph

    >> --
    >> alt.usenet.kooks
    >> "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
    >> Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
    >>
    >> Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
    >> Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
    >> Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    >>
    >> Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E
    >>
    >> Ik vind jou een met koffieprut besmeurde gapende lekkerbek.
    >>

    > The term is psycho-active, colors (colours) are psychedelic.

    Huh? Webster's doesn't agree:

    psychedelic (ske delik)
    adj.

    1 of or causing extreme changes in the conscious mind, as
    hallucinations, delusions, intensification of awareness and sensory
    perception, etc.

    2 of or associated with psychedelic drugs; specif., simulating the
    auditory or visual effects of the psychedelic state

    n. a psychedelic drug

    psychedelically
    adv.

    Etymology
    [< psyche + Gr deloun, to make manifest]

    (C)1995 Zane Publishing, Inc. (C)1994, 1991, 1988 Simon & Schuster, Inc.

  14. Tony Harding

    Tony Harding Guest

    Joseph R Loegering wrote:

    <snip>

    > The way they did it leads me to suspect a computer programmer or a State
    > Agency.

    Why do you think that?

    > Outlook Express and Microsoft Word Documents just became blank, and then new
    > writing appeared on them.
    >
    > After I caught them, I could write them a question on a Word Document, and
    > the question would fad out, and they would answer, and they was at least
    > nine, or what appeared to be nine different Political Groups.
    >
    > When I would copy a Word Document to the clipboard to paste it into a news
    > group, they could even change the message before I got it pasted to the News
    > Group.
    >
    > They cold even run all the programs on my computer, so it had to be a
    > software programmer.
    >
    > I would like to find who did it, because they were involved in starting the
    > Iraq War. They contacted me because I believed there was no WMD there since
    > 1993, and I wrote the President telling him that going into Iraq War a
    > mistake.
    >
    > In service of God and Country

    Which God and which country?

  15. "Tony Harding" <> wrote in message
    > Joseph R Loegering wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    >> The way they did it leads me to suspect a computer programmer or a State
    >> Agency.

    > Why do you think that?

    The way that faultlessly monitored and ran my entire computer system and
    even my zip drive, and change every Word Document and Outlook Express emails
    in draft, sent, and other folders, and the way they responded when I wrote
    them a letter in Microsoft Word, they made it look like there appeared to be
    at least nine different groups arguing with each other and me on my Word
    Documents, including a gay group, because I was against the Marriage
    Amendments because I believe in sanctified marriages like the God of Abraham
    sanctified to Jacob, Moses, King David, Solomon, and others, and the way
    some of them laid out plots for covert military missions, trying to find out
    what I knew about them. And the way they devised alternate attacks, because
    they knew they could not attack my religion directly in America, they were
    looking for things on my computer that they could use to attack me because
    of my religious belief, like they outlawed my religious belief in Nazi
    Germany and the USSR and used twisted facts and false allegations and threw
    relatives of my ancestors in Asylums, Sanitariums, and Hospital and drugged
    them into being vegetables among common criminals that abused them, or they
    threw them in Concentration Camps and Gulag Camps and worked them to death
    or just killed them.

    >> Outlook Express and Microsoft Word Documents just became blank, and then
    >> new writing appeared on them.
    >>
    >> After I caught them, I could write them a question on a Word Document,
    >> and the question would fad out, and they would answer, and they was at
    >> least nine, or what appeared to be nine different Political Groups.
    >>
    >> When I would copy a Word Document to the clipboard to paste it into a
    >> news group, they could even change the message before I got it pasted to
    >> the News Group.
    >>
    >> They cold even run all the programs on my computer, so it had to be a
    >> software programmer.
    >>
    >> I would like to find who did it, because they were involved in starting
    >> the Iraq War. They contacted me because I believed there was no WMD there
    >> since 1993, and I wrote the President telling him that going into Iraq
    >> War a mistake.
    >>
    >> In service of God and Country

    > Which God and which country?

    Which God" Like is says, "You are Gods, sons of the Most High," who do you
    think the Most High is?

  16. "Tony Harding" <> wrote in message
    > Kevin Childers wrote:
    >> "Mangel Wurzel Bataviensis Carotovorum" <> wrote in message
    >>> Joseph R Loegering <> wrote...

    >>> When these events took place, what psychedelic drugs did your doctor
    >>> have
    >>> you on?

    >>> --
    >>> alt.usenet.kooks
    >>> "We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us."
    >>> Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]
    >>>
    >>> Hammer of Thor: February 2007. Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
    >>> Line & Sinker: September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.
    >>> Official Member: Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    >>>
    >>> Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E
    >>>
    >>> Ik vind jou een met koffieprut besmeurde gapende lekkerbek.
    >>>

    >> The term is psycho-active, colors (colours) are psychedelic.

    > Huh? Webster's doesn't agree:
    >
    > psychedelic (ske delik)
    > adj.
    >
    > 1 of or causing extreme changes in the conscious mind, as hallucinations,
    > delusions, intensification of awareness and sensory perception, etc.
    >
    > 2 of or associated with psychedelic drugs; specif., simulating the
    > auditory or visual effects of the psychedelic state
    >
    > n. a psychedelic drug
    >
    > psychedelically
    > adv.
    >
    > Etymology
    > [< psyche + Gr deloun, to make manifest]
    >
    > (C)1995 Zane Publishing, Inc. (C)1994, 1991, 1988 Simon & Schuster, Inc.

    I Stand Corrected!