missing ink in outlook 2003 messages

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by gene, Nov 29, 2009.

  1. gene

    gene Guest

    Hi Everyone -

    I've looked for an answer in this group, but came up empty-handed, so here I
    am.

    When I ink something in the body of a new message, none of the ink shows up
    when received (I use a couple of my own email addresses to test) -- just
    typed text (I combined ink and text for the test). In fact, when I open the
    same message in Sent Items, the ink doesn't appear in the body of the email
    there either.

    Am I missing something obvious? Isn't this the purpose of ink capabilities
    in Outlook? To send handwritten stuff? I'm afraid to think of what my inked
    messages to clients looked like!

    I'm using Outlook 2003 on my HP tablet pc. Word is my editor and messages
    are sent in html.

    Help? Thanks.

    Gene.