MMC 8.9 buggy?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Alan Olson, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Alan Olson

    Alan Olson Guest

    I saw that MMC 8.9 was out today. I proceeded to download it, uninstall
    8.8, and run teh 8.9 installer.

    I proceeded to extract the setup files and launch the installshield program.
    I did its 'Prepare to install...' phase, and then suddenly disappeared.
    I've relaunched it multiple times, but it simply won't install.

    Help!

    alan