Money Money Money

Discussion in 'FIC' started by The ATM, Mar 11, 2005.

  1. The ATM

    The ATM Guest

    SHOCK- THIS ONE ACTUALLY WORKS!! HOW TO MAKE MONEY QUICKLY AND LEGALY
    Earn money honest and fairly HOW TO TURN £3 INTO £6000 OR MUCH
    MORE!!! IT REALLY WORKS. I found this on a bulletin board and decided
    to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through various
    newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar
    to this one and it said that you could make thousands of dollars
    within weeks with only a initial investment of £3.00! So I thought,
    “Yeah right this some sort of scam”, but like most people I kept
    reading. Anyway, it said that you have to send £0.50 to each of the 6
    names stated in the article. You then place your own name at the
    bottom of the list at number 6, and post the article to at least 200
    newsgroups. (There are thousands) No Catch, that was it. So after
    thinking it after, and talking to a few people first, I thought about
    trying it. I really did not have much to lose £3.00 and 6 stamps that
    was it really. “So I invested my hard earned £3.00, well GUESS WHAT!
    Within about 7 days I was getting money in the mail, I was shocked. I
    figured it would end soon but the money kept coming in. in the first
    week I made around £30.00 and by the end of the second week I made a
    total of over £900.00. In the third week I had over £3,000.00 and it
    is still growing, this is me in my forth week and I have made a total
    of £15,000.00 and it is still coming in. it’s certainly worth £3.00
    and half a dozen stamps. Let me explain how it work and more
    importantly why it works. Also make sure you make a copy or just
    print this article so you can access the information as you go. I
    promise you if you follow the instructions exactly, that you will
    start making more money than you thought possible by doing something
    so easy! Suggestion: Read this message carefully! (Print it or
    download it.) Follow the simple instructions a watch the money come
    in! It’s easy and legal. And your investment is only £3.00 (Plus
    postage). IMPORTANT this is not a rip-off and it is not indecent and
    it is not illegal: and it is virtually no risk – it really works!!!
    If all the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
    extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE; Please follow these
    instructions exactly, and £10,000.00 or more could be yours in 20 to
    60 days. This program remains successful due to the honesty and
    integrity of participants. Please continue its success by carefully
    adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of a mail
    order business. In this business your product is not solid and
    tangible; it’s a service. You are in the business of devoping mailing
    lists. Many large corporations are willing to pay big bucks for
    quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing is secondary
    income, which is made from people like you and me asking to be
    included in that list. Here are 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1 Get 6
    separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece:
    “PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.” “Now get 6 £0.50 coins or $6.00
    U.S. Dollars and tape 1 to each of the six pieces of paper. So the
    coin will not break trough the envelope. Next, place 1 paper in each
    of the 6 envelopes and seal them, MAKE SURE THERE ARE ENOUGH STAMPS
    ON THE ENVELOPS (0.16 pence stamps should cover it for second class
    and keep your costs even lower.) You should have now have 6 sealed
    envelops, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your
    name and address, and a £0.50 coin. What you are doing is creating a
    service. THIS IS ABSOLUTLY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
    service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little
    skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So
    I checked it out with the U.K. Post Office (0845-722-3344) and they
    confirmed it was indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
    address: #1) M. Tefery, 62 Farmfield Court, Thorplands, Northampton,
    NN3-8AL #2) J. Walker, 22 New Rowley Road, Dudley, West Midlands,
    DY2-8AS #3) H. Clarke, 32 Wood Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1-3RD #4)
    K. Meskell, 60 Saxby Road, L, Pool, L14-9NS #5) B. Hill, Hill House,
    Shelsley Beauchamp, Worcester, WR6-6RE #6) A. Gembles, 2F Fair-A-Far,
    Cramond, Edinburgh, EH4-6QD. STEP: 2 Now take the number one name of
    the list that you see above, move the others up one. (6 becomes 5,
    and 5 becomes 4, ETC.) And add YOUR NAME at number 6 on the list.
    STEP 3: Change anything you want to, but try to keep this article as
    close to the original as possible. Now post your article to at least
    200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 34,000 groups). All you
    need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
    make! : **
    EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO IT, BUT REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH
    STAMPS ON THE ENVELOPE. This is perfectly legal! If you have any
    doubts please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 and 1341 of the postal
    lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever
    you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that
    this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
    of the other participants and the carefully adhering to the
    directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program
    will continue and the money that so many others have received will
    come your way. Note: you may want to retain every name and addresses
    sent to you, either on a computer or a hard copy and keep the notes
    that people send you. This VERYFIES that you are truly providing a
    service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the £0.50 coin in
    dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is
    downloaded and directions followed carefully, 6 members will be
    reimbursed for their participation as a list developer with £0.50
    each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your
    name reaches number 1 position you will be receiving thousands of
    pounds in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only £3.00 SEND it now;
    remember to add your own name to the list and you’re in business!!!!
    (DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS STEP 1) You do not need to
    re-type this letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at
    the bottom of this document, and select Copy from the Edit menu. This
    will copy this entire letter to the computers memory. STEP 2) open a
    blank notepad file and place the curser at the top of the blank page.
    From the Edit menu select Paste. This will paste a copy of the letter
    into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. STEP 3) Save
    your new notepad file as a .txt. file. If you want to do your
    postings if you want to do your own postings in different settings,
    you always have this file to go back to. STEPS 4) use Netscape or
    Internet Explorer and try searching for various news groups (on-line
    forums, message boards Chat sites, Discussions.) STEP 5) Visit these
    message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting
    the text of this letter and select paste from the edit menu. Fill in
    the subject; this will be the header that everyone sees as they
    scroll through the list of posting in a particular group click the
    post message button. You’re done with your first one!
    Congratulations… THAT’S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
    newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take
    about 30 second’s for each newsgroup! You will receive money from
    around the world within days!!! Now the WHY part: Out of 200
    postings, say you receive only 10 replies (A very low example of 5%).
    So them you make £5.00 with your name at #6 on the letter. Now, each
    of the 10 persons who just sent you £0.50 make the MINIMUM 200
    postings, each with your name at #5 and only 10 persons respond to
    the original 10, that is another £50.00 for you, now the 100 each
    make the MINIMUM 200 postings with your name at #4 and only receive
    10 replies each, you will make an additional £500.00!! OKAY, now here
    is the fun part, each of those 1000 persons post the MINIMUM of 200
    letters with your name at #3 and they only receive 10 replies, that
    just made you 5,000.00!!! Those 10,000 persons will all deliver this
    message to 200 newsgroups with your name at #2 and if still 10 people
    of 200 per newsgroup respond, you will receive £50,000.00!!! If you
    half the response by the time you get to #1 in the list case
    scenario. You halve that again! (Only 2.5 responses per newsgroup)
    you are still due £125,000.00 in the post. With an original
    investment of only £3.00! AMAZING!!! When your name is no longer on
    the list, you write to the name and address in the #1 slot the first
    list that you replied to, and he or she will send you details on how
    to take part in the next stage: so that you can enjoy bigger earnings
    from your new business. If you think this one is good. By then you
    will be an experienced winner. The thing to remember is: do you
    realize thousands of people all over the world are joining the
    internet (over 16 million in the U.K. alone) and reading these
    articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!!! So can you afford £3.00
    to see if it really works? I think so… People have said, “what if the
    plan is played out and no one send you money?” So What!!! What are the
    chances of that happening when tons of new honest users and newsgroups
    everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
    50,000 user’s everyday, with thousand of those joining the actual
    internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really
    work. NOTE: WE KNOW WHO IS NOT BEING FAIR AND HONEST. (So don’t be
    the one that gets caught). GOODLUCK in YOUR NEW BUSINESS!!! How to
    turn £3.00 into £6,000 or more!!! Do It!!!

    The ATM, Mar 11, 2005