    temperature and fan performance?

    TIA

    ---Atreju---

    Atreju, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Atreju

    Etno Guest

    "Atreju" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have an Antec Sonata case with the TruePower power supply - 380W.
    > Is there a way in Windows XP to monitor the power consumption and/or
    > temperature and fan performance?
    >
    > TIA

    Motherboard Monitor v5.3

    "This handy program reads temperature and fan RPM data collected by your
    system's BIOS, displays it in the Windows system tray, and alerts you when
    there's trouble"

    http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,7309,00.asp

    Etno, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Atreju

    DaveW Guest

    No. That's done in your motherboard's BIOS, if it's done at all.

    --
    DaveW

    DaveW, Jan 21, 2004
  4. on Tue January 20 2004 5:26 pm, Atreju decided to enlighten us with:

    > I have an Antec Sonata case with the TruePower power supply - 380W.
    > Is there a way in Windows XP to monitor the power consumption and/or
    > temperature and fan performance?

    What motherboard do you use? Chances are, there is an application on the
    provided CD that does this and allows you to OC your computer from withing
    Windows. For Gigabyte, it's EasyTune. For MSI, it's Core Center. Check your
    CD for something similar or go to your motherboard's website for a possible
    download.

    --
    Big Daddy Ruel Smith

    My SuSE Linux machine uptime:
    7:21pm up 44 days 4:06, 2 users, load average: 0.47, 0.44, 0.32

    My Windows XP machine uptime:
    Something less...

    Ruel Smith (Big Daddy), Jan 21, 2004
  5. Atreju

    Atreju Guest

    Thanks!

    Atreju, Jan 21, 2004
  6. Atreju

    Conor Guest

    In article <UpjPb.109217$xy6.295276@attbi_s02>, says...

    http://mbm5.livewiredev.com

    --
    Conor

    "The vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world.
    And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice."
    - George Bush

    Conor, Jan 21, 2004