    menus ...

    Riva Tuner wasn't helping too :-(

    Any ideas?

    Andreas Rainer, Feb 22, 2007

  2. rOn Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:54:14 +0100, Andreas Rainer

    NTune 5.05.25 is being used on Windows XP SP2 ...

    Andreas Rainer, Feb 22, 2007

  3. Andreas Rainer

    First of One Guest

    Give Everest a try. I can see the temps on both of my Radeon X1900XTs with
    it.

    First of One, Feb 23, 2007
  4. Andreas Rainer

    DRS Guest

    "Andreas Rainer" <> wrote in message
    > What Programs could be used to monitor the temperature of my graphic
    > card?
    >
    > NVidia Geforce 6600 GT
    > OS: Windows XP SP2
    >
    > I have installed ntune, but its not showing any settings, only empty
    > menus ...

    There is third-party Nvidia temperature monitoring utility called
    NvTempLogger you can get at Guru3D.

    I'm curious about the problem with nTune though. Someone I know just the
    other day was complaining about just the same problem, whereas it works fine
    on my motherboard, yet we both have nForce 4 chipsets.

    DRS, Feb 23, 2007
  5. Andreas Rainer

    oldwolf Guest

    > What Programs could be used to monitor the temperature of my graphic
    > card?
    >
    > NVidia Geforce 6600 GT
    > OS: Windows XP SP2
    >
    > I have installed ntune, but its not showing any settings, only empty
    > menus ...
    >
    > Riva Tuner wasn't helping too :-(
    >
    > Any ideas?

    If I rmember correctly a lot of , if not most, 6600/gt's needed the temp
    module enabled through a bios flash. I had to do it with my MSI 6600gt, and
    6600.
    If I can find the how-to link I will post here later.

    oldwolf, Feb 23, 2007
  6. Andreas Rainer

    oldwolf Guest

    Here you go, I just fired it up and it works fine.
    No pics coz its an old article but you should be able to manage just fine by
    reading the guide.
    One point I will make..........READ THE GUIDE CAREFULLY!!!!!!
    Whe you have read it through once, read it again!!!! Then follow the
    instructions carefully.

    I only emphasised this, as when I did it, there were lots of horror stories
    about ppl stuffing their card coz they tried to hurry through it and get it
    back in. Slow and careful will yield the best results. Enjoy and I hope
    it works for you.

    oldwolf, Feb 23, 2007
  7. Andreas Rainer

    DRS Guest

    "oldwolf" <> wrote in message
    > Here you go, I just fired it up and it works fine.
    > No pics coz its an old article but you should be able to manage just
    > fine by reading the guide.
    > One point I will make..........READ THE GUIDE CAREFULLY!!!!!!
    > Whe you have read it through once, read it again!!!! Then follow the
    > instructions carefully.

    You forgot to include the link.

    DRS, Feb 23, 2007
  8. Andreas Rainer

    oldwolf Guest

    I apologise but I swear it was there when I posted it. :)
    Any way lets try again shall we.

    http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?s=6461a2798b7a280c8c3c567ef2f58d9d&showtopic=2379&st=0

    Let me know if it dont come through again, thanks.

    oldwolf, Feb 23, 2007
  9. Andreas Rainer

    DRS Guest

    "oldwolf" <> wrote in message
    > I apologise but I swear it was there when I posted it. :)
    > Any way lets try again shall we.
    >
    > http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?s=6461a2798b7a280c8c3c567ef2f58d9d&showtopic=2379&st=0
    >
    > Let me know if it dont come through again, thanks.

    That's fine, but it only relates to video card temperature. What about
    other Ntune Monitor parameters that aren't showing anything, like CPU temp?

    DRS, Feb 23, 2007
  10. Andreas Rainer

    McG. Guest

    > What Programs could be used to monitor the temperature of my graphic
    > card?
    >
    > NVidia Geforce 6600 GT
    > OS: Windows XP SP2
    >
    > I have installed ntune, but its not showing any settings, only empty
    > menus ...
    >
    > Riva Tuner wasn't helping too :-(
    >
    > Any ideas?

    www.lavalys.com and give the Everest Ultimate Trial a shot. I've set it
    to give me a transparent OSD with temps and fan speeds for CPU, 2 GPU's
    and 3 HD temps and PSU fan speed. Then it does all that other stuff too
    :)
    McG.

    McG., Feb 26, 2007
  11. Andreas Rainer

    Jethro Guest

    Andreas Rainer wrote:
    > What Programs could be used to monitor the temperature of my graphic
    > card?
    >
    > NVidia Geforce 6600 GT
    > OS: Windows XP SP2
    >
    > I have installed ntune, but its not showing any settings, only empty
    > menus ...
    >
    > Riva Tuner wasn't helping too :-(
    >
    > Any ideas?

    I sue Speedfan with my Logitech LCD panel keyboard.

    --
    Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
    Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com

    Jethro, Feb 26, 2007