Most reliable motherboard with USB 3.0

Discussion in 'IBM' started by Daniel Prince, May 21, 2012.

  1. I want to buy a VERY reliable motherboard with USB 3.0. I would
    prefer an AMD CPU but I would get an Intel if it was more reliable.
    I do not play any games. I will not be over clocking my system. I
    will be upgrading to Windows 7 64 bit at the same time.

    Should I look for a motherboard with all solid polymer capacitors?
    Are there any other things I should look for? Are there any brands
    I should avoid? Are there any brands I should seek out?

    Can anyone recommend a good motherboard that will work well and last
    a very long time? Thank you in advance for all replies.
    --
    When I am in the kitchen, I often kick one of my cat's balls.
    After I kick it, he will sometimes play with it for a few