Motherboard Abit IP35-E

Discussion in 'Abit' started by cyberfriend, Jun 20, 2008.

  1. cyberfriend

    cyberfriend

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    I'm a happy user of Ninja PLUS rev. B cooler. In nearest future I'm going to upgrade my hardware. So my question for tech support team: Is motherboard Abit IP35-E compatible with above-mentioned cooler?
    Thank you in advance.