Motherboard DG33 for Core2Quad Q6600 : Power Consumption question

Discussion in 'Intel' started by raghav, Sep 19, 2008.

  1. raghav

    raghav Guest

    Hi,

    I have this motherboard installed with 2 GB RAM, a 250 GB Seagate
    Baracuda hard disk and LG DVD RW drive.

    My power-supply says its 450W. My UPS has a rating of 650 VA (should
    be around 350 watts).

    My display is also plugged into the UPS, which is a LG flatron 19"
    TFT.

    My UPS is not able to support my system during a power fluctuation.

    my question is, how do I measure as to how much is my system using
    from the mains ? That seems to be the only way I could decide on my
    power usage and then only I can choose the right UPS configuration for
    my system.

    Please suggest...

    regards
    raghav..