Motherboard for my 3 ghz processor

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by Nathan_ulags, May 28, 2010.

  1. Nathan_ulags

    Nathan_ulags

    Joined:
    May 28, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Hi guys.. I want a new motherboard for my old p4 3.0 ghz processor with hyper threading technology.. I need atleast 2 ddr2 ram slots, one pci-e slot.. Integrated graphics is not needed.. And suggest a good budget graphics card for this desktop under 100$ please reply soon.. thanks in advance:)