Motherboard overheating after a disassemble and reassemble

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by Chrisroc, Aug 9, 2011.

  1. Chrisroc

    Chrisroc

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Hey, I'm new to the forum , I am an IT major who is very eager to learn. Here's my problem..... I took my shuttle apart to clean the dust and stuff out of it because I may be selling it. It has an AMD processor with the bronze shim. I believe the mother board is a fn41. When I put everything back together and tried to start it I was met with that pesky red CPU over temp LED, then the system shuts down rite away.
    Any ideas?