    for a mb called MS6188 ver:3 ?
    thank you
    sAndrO

    sAndrO, May 26, 2007

  2. sAndrO

    don't look Guest

    don't look, May 27, 2007

  3. sAndrO

    sAndrO Guest

    "don't look" <don't > ha scritto nel messaggio

    > "sAndrO" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello boys,
    >> can someone say to me where found drivers, manual, bios update and

    > utilities
    >> for a mb called MS6188 ver:3 ?
    >> thank you
    >> sAndrO
    >>

    > Try this:
    >
    > http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?func=proddesc&prod_no=349&maincat_no=1&ca
    > t2_no=&cat3_no=
    >

    >Tried, but i find only MS6198 vers: 2. Is it the same thing for MS6188 ?
    >Can I damage any thing or all with the files of MS6198 instead of MS6188?

    (I beg your perdon for my about-english....)
    Grazie
    sAndrO

    sAndrO, May 27, 2007
  4. sAndrO

    don't look Guest

    Strange.That wasn't what I meant to copy&paste there.I had a page with a
    whole list of MSI boards. Apparently,this board is from an IBM NetVista PC.
    Found this. so drivers for the Intel 810 chipset. Also found a link to IBM
    that might help

    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndo
    cid=MIGR-4TSUDT

    The MS-6188 Flex ATX WH11 mainboard is a high-performance computer mainboard
    based on Intel 810 chipset. The MS-6188 is designed for the Intel
    Celeron/Coppermine (PPGA) processor for inexpensive business/personal
    desktop markets.??The Intel 810 chipset is the first generation Integrated
    Graphics chipset for the Intel... More
    The MS-6188 Flex ATX WH11 mainboard is a high-performance computer mainboard
    based on Intel 810 chipset. The MS-6188 is designed for the Intel
    Celeron/Coppermine (PPGA) processor for inexpensive business/personal
    desktop markets.??The Intel 810 chipset is the first generation Integrated
    Graphics chipset for the Intel Celeron processor. The graphics accelerator
    architecture consists of dedicated multi-media engines executing in parallel
    to deliver high performance 3D, 2D, and motion compensation video
    capabilities. An integrated centralized memory arbiter allocates memory
    bandwidth to multiple system agents to optimize system memory utilization. A
    new chipset component interconnect, the hub interface, is designed into the
    Intel 810 chipset to provide an efficient communication channel between the
    memory controller hub and I/O hub controller.??The Intel 810 chipset
    contains three core components: the Graphics and Memory Controller Hub
    (GMCH), the I/O Controller Hub (ICH) and the Firm..

    don't look, May 29, 2007
  5. sAndrO

    sAndrO Guest

    Thank you
    I think the mo/bo is too old and difficult to manage: I surrender
    Good bye
    sAndrO

    sAndrO, May 29, 2007