mouse crash in safe mode

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SinglSoul, Jan 18, 2004.

  1. SinglSoul

    SinglSoul Guest

    i have a compaq deskpro ce p600. i have to change the video driver but
    when i boot up in safe mode the mouse won't move anymore. does anyone
    have a quick fix for this? i'd greatly appreciate it!
    best regards,

    danielle

    1. Advertising

  2. Ron Cook