    --
    If you want then start to laugh, If you must then start to cry,
    Be yourself, don't hide, Just believe in destiny.
    Martin Brierley, Mar 20, 2006

  2. I have this problem on a B5151 running SBS Server 2003 connected to a KVM
    with a PS2 mouse. The datacenter was saying it was their KVM that is
    acting up, but I'm not convinced. And it is a most frustrating problem not
    to be able to use the mouse at the console.

    I've seen this on machines that are overheating, but according to the Tyan
    System Monitor, the temps in my machine are ok.

    Dave

    David M. Mroz, Mar 23, 2006