Mouse stops working

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by cira224, Jul 27, 2008.

  1. cira224

    cira224

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Just in the last couple of weeks my mouse has stopped working after I reboot my comp. If I unplug it and plug it back in again it works fine, until the next reboot anyway. I've tried different usb ports, a different mouse, defaukt mircosoft drivers, the latest logitech drivers, disabling my AV but nothing seems to help. Any ideas?

    I'm using XP pro and logitech mx310 mouse to btw

    1. Advertising

  2. linksb5a

    linksb5a

    Joined: