ms 6340 ver 5 manual and info

Discussion in 'MSI' started by fowlerellie, Sep 10, 2008.

  1. fowlerellie

    fowlerellie

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Hello,

    Could anyone help me find a manual or info on ms 6340 ver 5 motherboard.

    Require info to unlock bios password,need a diagram showing jumpers and instruction to clear cmos and hopefully password.

    Does anyone have another solution to my above problem?

    Thanks Fowlerellie