    Best regards

    Jonas

    P.S. Forgive my bad English!
    Jonas Pintarolas, Oct 19, 2006

  2. Jonas Pintarolas

    Grunion Guest

    661FM2-LSR
    http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=661FM2-LSR&class=mb

    "Supports 2 Serial ATA 150 ports w/ RAID 0, RAID 1"

    He is limited to SATA "I." There would be little, if any, real world
    preformance improvement over the present IDE drive. For the sake of
    ease, I'd leave the present drive where it was, and add the second one.

    I'm unaware of a HD size limit.

    Grun

    Grunion, Oct 19, 2006

  3. Hi,