MSI 975x (ms-7246) USB problem

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Tuhati, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Tuhati

Tuhati

Hi so this is my first post here and I hope yall can help me. I've had this mobo for awhile and for the most part have been happy with it, but one problem that I constantly face is that it wont recognize items I plug into the rear USB ports. The ports are live and they even see an external seagate drive I have. Yet while it charges my ipod it doesnt actually SEE the ipod, and I have the same issue with most other USB devices. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for all USB ports, I have also tried a solution others have said which was to turn off the machine and turn it back on with the items plugged in, still doesnt work. I am wondering at this point if theres any third party programs I can use to bypass the usual pathing to the ports and let the machine see the items plugged in. Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
    Tuhati, Oct 19, 2008
    1. Advertising