    it a few times I was wondering if anybody could tell me which version to get
    and how to update. Also iHave seen this live update feature is any good.
    Thanks Jay
    jay, Sep 30, 2003

  2. jay

    mike Guest

    If you install Live Update (should be on the cd that came with your mb) it
    will search for all available updates for your MSI motherboard, or other MSI
    hardware. Then you just download it and install it. There are instructions
    provided for flashing the bios. I think it's an excellent tool. It makes
    staying up to date very easy.

    mike, Oct 1, 2003