my Chaintech Zenith Nforce3...

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by Robert Patrick, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Just thought I'd post a bit about the system I just built...

    Chaintech Zenith Nforce 3 150 Mobo
    AMD Athlon 64 3000 @ 2.0 ghz
    Thermaltake Venus 12 Heatsink and Fan
    True ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128 meg on latest catalyst drivers
    512 megs DDR 2700 Samsung Ram
    Windows XP Pro syspack 1 and all Patches

    just finished it yesterday, and may I say, it flies...
    Quake 3 framerate.......227fps
    Unreal Tourney.............208 fps
    3dmark 2001se...........16330 3dmarks

    Only thing I found bad was it didn't like the Kingston HyperX DDR4000 512
    meg chip that I bought to put in it. Couldn't install windowsXP with it in
    the system.