My genitalia uses an Intel CPU !

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Eliot Whinterton-Harpe, Mar 13, 2007.

  1. It takes me much longer to cumm than if I used AMD !!

    Eliot Whinterton-Harpe, Mar 13, 2007

  2. Eliot Whinterton-Harpe

    Trent Guest

    On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:31:45 +0000 Eliot Whinterton-Harpe
    <> wrote in Message id: <et78oj$k4k$>:

    >It takes me much longer to cumm than if I used AMD !!

    Well, there you have it. Real Men use Intel. Premature ejaculators use
    AMD.

    Trent, Mar 14, 2007

  3. "Eliot Whinterton-Harpe" <> schreef in bericht
    > It takes me much longer to cumm than if I used AMD !!

    Sounds like a new type of benchmark... :)

    regards,
    Marcel

    Marcel Overweel, Mar 14, 2007
  4. Eliot Whinterton-Harpe

    pheasant Guest

    Eliot Whinterton-Harpe wrote:
    > It takes me much longer to cumm than if I used AMD !!

    Dunno, if you'd use lidociane ointment for thermal compound you'd prolly
    slow down.

    --
    The world's least questioned excuse for missing work....
    "the voices in my head told me to stay home and clean guns today".

    pheasant, Mar 14, 2007
  5. Eliot Whinterton-Harpe

    geoff Guest

    Also try the clip-on-nads, sold separately.

    -g

    geoff, Mar 14, 2007
  6. Eliot Whinterton-Harpe

    SteveH Guest

    geoff wrote:
    > Also try the clip-on-nads, sold separately.
    >
    > -g

    Misread that as clips on the nads and thought you meant something like jump
    leads!

    SteveH

    SteveH, Mar 14, 2007
  7. "Trent" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:31:45 +0000 Eliot Whinterton-Harpe
    > <> wrote in Message id: <et78oj$k4k$>:
    >
    >>It takes me much longer to cumm than if I used AMD !!

    > Well, there you have it. Real Men use Intel. Premature ejaculators use
    > AMD.

    Go see the doctor...

    Skybuck Flying, Mar 15, 2007
  8. Eliot Whinterton-Harpe

    geoff Guest

    .. . . but with my AMD, if I open the ZIF socket, the CPU can vibrate as
    well.

    -g

    geoff, Mar 15, 2007