My genitalia uses an Intel CPU !

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Eliot Whinterton-Harpe, Mar 13, 2007.

  1. It takes me much longer to cumm than if I used AMD !!

    1. Advertising

  2. Trent

    Trent Guest

    On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:31:45 +0000 Eliot Whinterton-Harpe
    <> wrote in Message id: <et78oj$k4k$>:

    >It takes me much longer to cumm than if I used AMD !!

    Well, there you have it. Real Men use Intel. Premature ejaculators use
    AMD.

    1. Advertising

  3. "Eliot Whinterton-Harpe" <> schreef in bericht
    > It takes me much longer to cumm than if I used AMD !!

    Sounds like a new type of benchmark... :)

    regards,
    Marcel

  4. pheasant

    pheasant Guest

    Eliot Whinterton-Harpe wrote:
    > It takes me much longer to cumm than if I used AMD !!

    Dunno, if you'd use lidociane ointment for thermal compound you'd prolly
    slow down.

    --
    The world's least questioned excuse for missing work....
    "the voices in my head told me to stay home and clean guns today".

  5. geoff

    geoff Guest

    Also try the clip-on-nads, sold separately.

    -g

  6. SteveH

    SteveH Guest

    geoff wrote:
    > Also try the clip-on-nads, sold separately.
    >
    > -g

    Misread that as clips on the nads and thought you meant something like jump
    leads!

    SteveH

  7. "Trent" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:31:45 +0000 Eliot Whinterton-Harpe
    > <> wrote in Message id: <et78oj$k4k$>:
    >
    >>It takes me much longer to cumm than if I used AMD !!

    > Well, there you have it. Real Men use Intel. Premature ejaculators use
    > AMD.

    Go see the doctor...

  8. geoff

    geoff Guest

    .. . . but with my AMD, if I open the ZIF socket, the CPU can vibrate as
    well.

    -g