nec sis650 1.0

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by fowlerellie, Jun 12, 2011.

  1. fowlerellie

    fowlerellie

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    hi can anyone point me in the correct direction to find a nec sis650 1.0 motherboard manual,as i need to find out especially how much ram can be handled by this board,crucial scanner says 500mb but chipset info suggests up to 2000mb.

    cheers ellie