Need a new Intel Motherboard

Discussion in 'Intel' started by rayshido, Oct 22, 2011.

  1. rayshido

    rayshido

    I've been looking around and all I find is out of stock motherboards that would have been perfect. I don't want to have to buy a whole new processor and ram just because they stopped making ddr2 motherboards or whatever. Anyone know where I can find a combatible motherboard for this?

    Processor:
    Intel (R) Core(TM)2 Quad cpu Q6600 @ 2.40 GHZ
    Socket 775 LGA

    motherboard (right now):
    ACER
    Model: G33t-AM
    chipset: intel P35/G33/G31
    PCI express x 16

    Memory:
    DDR2
    module size: 2048 Mbytes
    max bandwidth: pc2-6400 (400 MHz)

    Graphics card:
    Radeon HD 4670
    bus width 128 bits

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

    rayshido, Oct 22, 2011