Need Computer Parts?

Discussion in 'FIC' started by Southwest Computer, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Looking for hard to find computer parts and periphials? We have a large
    selection of parts for Compaq, HP, Dell and IBM. We also stock an
    assortment of printer parts for home and comercial lazer models. We carry
    fusers, feed rollers, maintenaince kits and other components for B&W and
    color inkjets and lasers from HP ,Tektronix and Xerox. For all your service
    part needs, contact us at www.swcomputer.com. You can shop online!