need driver

Discussion in 'HP' started by Avelino Tavares, Jul 9, 2008.

  1. Hi !
    I need driver printer Hp Deskjet F2180 windows 98.
    In manufacturer site doesnt exist.
    Anyone knows where can i find this ?

    Thanks.

    1. Advertising

  2. Ben Myers

    Ben Myers Guest

    Unfortunately, I am almost 100% certain that a Windows 98 driver does not exist
    for the Deskjet F2180. HP stopped providing Windows 98 drivers pewrhaps 5 years
    ago, maybe even longer ago... Ben Myers