1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

need help guys !!!!

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by crazypal24x7, Dec 11, 2009.

1. crazypal24x7

crazypal24x7

Heeyaaaaa!!!!!

I have a intel 965 motherboard with Dual core 3.0 processor and DDR2 512 X 2 RAM.The motherboard has gone bad so planning to buy a new one which is compatible with existing processor and RAM. I have lost touch with the latest offerings from motherboard giants because been busy with my hectic job. So a humble request to all the guys to help me out.

My budget is around Rs 3500 but willing to sell out few more(even ready to switch to DDR3) if the motherboard is future proof.

Thanking you all techies
    crazypal24x7, Dec 11, 2009
    1. Advertising

2. crazypal24x7

aelias

My best advice, is research. Really it comes down to what you need. Are you a gamer? Do you just need web and email?

For me I always buy the top of line hardware, because it just last longer and preforms better. Gigabyte are great motherboards I have had great luck with them others have not.

Do a lot of reading and research on your own, because no matter what anybody tells you it's all going to come from there experience and history with a particular product.
    aelias, Feb 9, 2010
    1. Advertising