    Any help would be appreciated.

    RoyJ

    , May 12, 2006

  2. Guest

    The downloadable Quick Start Guide in .PDF format contains the pin-out
    for the USB header under "Connectors and Plug-ins" (Step 4), which
    conforms to the Intel FPIO standard:

    http://www.soyousa.com/downloads/filedesc.php?id=2219

    Pin #

    1 - FP_USBPWR0 (VCC0)
    2 - FP_USBPWR1 (VCC1)
    3 - USB_FP_P0- (USB/Data0-)
    4 - USB_FP_P1- (USB/Data1-)
    5 - USB_FP_P0+ (USB/Data0+)
    6 - USB_FP_P1+ (USB/Data1+)
    7 - GROUND
    8 - GROUND
    9 - KEY (N/C)
    10 - USB_FP_OC

    Since the SY-P4VGM is a clone of the PC Chips M925G (a.k.a. ECS
    P4VMM2), the manual for these models show the same pin-out assignment.

    , May 12, 2006

  3. RoyJ Guest

    wrote:
    > The downloadable Quick Start Guide in .PDF format contains the pin-out
    > for the USB header under "Connectors and Plug-ins" (Step 4), which
    > conforms to the Intel FPIO standard:
    >
    > http://www.soyousa.com/downloads/filedesc.php?id=2219
    >
    > Pin #
    >
    > 1 - FP_USBPWR0 (VCC0)
    > 2 - FP_USBPWR1 (VCC1)
    > 3 - USB_FP_P0- (USB/Data0-)
    > 4 - USB_FP_P1- (USB/Data1-)
    > 5 - USB_FP_P0+ (USB/Data0+)
    > 6 - USB_FP_P1+ (USB/Data1+)
    > 7 - GROUND
    > 8 - GROUND
    > 9 - KEY (N/C)
    > 10 - USB_FP_OC
    >
    > Since the SY-P4VGM is a clone of the PC Chips M925G (a.k.a. ECS
    > P4VMM2), the manual for these models show the same pin-out assignment.

    Thanks mate - that was very helpful.
    I will try to set it all up tomorrow.
    Cheers

    RoyJ, May 13, 2006