need help

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by Whodafnos, Mar 20, 2011.

  1. Whodafnos

    Whodafnos

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    SW Wa
    I have a main board that the only ID is C E and the only numbers 845GV-M3 V1.0under this is 15-H87-011001.
    I need a guide to strap etc.u can email me (mpc_@live.com) thanks