NEED .NET DEVELOPER

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by prasanthi sphere, Jul 15, 2011.

  1. Hi,

    We are looking for .NET resources for one of our client. The details
    are given below.

    Location : Hightstown, NJ
    Experience Level : Senior
    Pay Rate : Market

    • Direct Client Requirement

    Job Title .NET Technology Lead/Architect
    Relevant Experience (Yrs) 6-8 years
    Technical/Functional Skills A technology lead/solutions architect with
    extensive experience in implementing solutions using .NET and related
    Microsoft Technologies. The person has to provide technology
    leadership for a major program for the customer.
    Has hands-on implementation experience in .net based solutions
    Roles & Responsibilities

    1. Lay down standards and best practices for implementation
    2. Understand the problem statement and propose the architecture
    within the solution standards of the customer net based)
    3. Help in design of the solution at the next level
    4. Provide ongoing guidance and mentoring to the development team
    5. Help in formalizing the reference architecture and solution
    approach for the project

    Generic Managerial Skills

    1. Experience in Agile Development methodology

    Please send your resumes to

    prasanthi sphere, Jul 15, 2011