    --
    Michael Sovitzky
    MCSE: W2K

    Michael Sovitzky, Mar 25, 2005

  2. I just put an Antec 480w True Blue in my 8RDA+. I only bought the blue
    because the specs were the same as the Antec 480w True Power, and the blue
    was cheaper....

    BTW, what FSB are you running? I just ordered an Athlon XP 3200+ with a
    400MHz FSB, and I'm debating whether to put it in my 8RDA+ (the version with
    unofficial support for the 400 FSB, stepping C1) or in my Abit NF7S2, which
    officially supports it. Just wondering....

    Regards,

    Margaret
    MSCE, NT4

    Margaret Wilson, Mar 25, 2005

  3. BTW, this Antec PS replaced a PC Power & Cooling 400w quiet PS which just
    died. I'd heard these were the best, but I've had two go on me just after
    the warranty was up.

    Regards,

    Margaret

    Margaret Wilson, Mar 25, 2005
  4. I am running now at 12.5 X 186. If I go higher, games lock up, or I get
    BSOD's.

    Is the Antec 480W true blue very quiet?

    Michael Sovitzky, Mar 25, 2005
  5. It's quiet enough for me..... Don't notice it being any louder than the old
    "silencer" from PC Power & Cooling.

    Regards,

    Margaret

    Margaret Wilson, Mar 25, 2005