    San Francisco, CA

    P E A C E ! ! !

    , Apr 6, 2007

  2. formulated the question :
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I just moved and my system is going crazy. The system is asking for
    > the Gateway Applications disk 1 of 2 version 5.6 to reinstall but mine
    > broker. Can anyone one please send me a copy so I can get back on
    > track?
    >
    > Thank you all so very much!
    >
    > Ana L.
    > San Francisco, CA
    >

    > P E A C E ! ! !

    anababy1969,

    If the machine is not to old, they should have them and will replace
    them for a cost... I am trying to collect the olderones from garage
    sales here in Vegas...

    However, it seems people toss them out when the computer goes on the
    blink..

    I wish you the best, and hopefully someone can assist you. You should
    never publish your e-mail address on the Usene. Hope you do not
    recieve to much junk mail publishing via your e-mail address

    JR the postman

    Postman Delivers, Apr 6, 2007

  3. You need to identify the model of your computer.

    Joan F \(MI\), Apr 7, 2007
  4. BRIAN HILL Guest

    First off; What computer have you got??
    It helps if people know, so they can volunteer to help.
    :rolleyes:

    I've got a [b:1ca025fff5]Gateway MX3311b
    Notebook[/b:1ca025fff5](Laptop) It only uses one disk so I don't think
    I can help you, but if by chance you also have the same device, I'll
    get you a copy. :)

    Hope you don't have long to wait once you give us a clue what you
    need.

    BRIAN HILL, Apr 9, 2007