    the controller number is CA26317-B50204BA.
    I will pay top dollar, as I must have this exact drive.

    anyworld [at] lewiscounty [dot] com

    Chevy Monster, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Chevy Monster

    Joseph2k Guest

    Chevy Monster wrote:

    > Need Specific Laptop Hard Drive
    >
    > I need to locate an exact laptop hard drive.
    > It's a Fujitsu 30 Gb, model MHS2030AT,
    > the controller number is CA26317-B50204BA.
    > I will pay top dollar, as I must have this exact drive.
    >
    > anyworld [at] lewiscounty [dot] com

    The only possible way you could have such specific needs is if you need to
    recover extremely sensitive data (so much so that you cannot go to a
    professional data recovery service), actually know for sure that the data
    is still available on the physical media, and actually know for sure that
    replacing the drive electronics will allow you to recover the data (to some
    extent unreasonable as the drive electronics stores a copy of the fault map
    of the physical media). Alternativly, you could be an employee of such a
    data recovery service confronted with just this issue. Or other issues
    could be at stake.
    --
    JosephKK
    Gegen dummheit kampfen Die Gotter Selbst, vergebens.

    Joseph2k, Feb 15, 2006