need strange ATX power supply

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by The Derfer, Jun 29, 2007.

  1. The Derfer

    The Derfer Guest

    I need an ATX power supply to replace the one I have in a large
    Intergraph PC I have here
    in a lab.

    It is a WIN-TACT WP605S11 power supply.

    Its one strange feature: it has TWO 20-pin power connectors from that
    same power supply that plug into two corresponding ports on the system
    board.

    Anyone know where I can get a power supply just like it that will work
    fine?
    I can't find that WIN-TACT supply anywhere and assume they don't make
    it
    anymore.

    Thank you.

    -The Derfer

    The Derfer, Jun 29, 2007

  2. The Derfer

    Paul Guest

    The Derfer wrote:
    > I need an ATX power supply to replace the one I have in a large
    > Intergraph PC I have here
    > in a lab.
    >
    > It is a WIN-TACT WP605S11 power supply.
    >
    > Its one strange feature: it has TWO 20-pin power connectors from that
    > same power supply that plug into two corresponding ports on the system
    > board.
    >
    > Anyone know where I can get a power supply just like it that will work
    > fine?
    > I can't find that WIN-TACT supply anywhere and assume they don't make
    > it
    > anymore.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > -The Derfer

    There is contact info here. Why don't you ask them.
    They have a toll number you can phone..

    http://www.wintact.com/

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 29, 2007

  3. The Derfer

    Arno Wagner Guest

    In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.misc The Derfer <> wrote:
    > I need an ATX power supply to replace the one I have in a large
    > Intergraph PC I have here
    > in a lab.

    > It is a WIN-TACT WP605S11 power supply.

    > Its one strange feature: it has TWO 20-pin power connectors from that
    > same power supply that plug into two corresponding ports on the system
    > board.

    > Anyone know where I can get a power supply just like it that will work
    > fine?
    > I can't find that WIN-TACT supply anywhere and assume they don't make
    > it
    > anymore.

    > Thank you.

    > -The Derfer

    You need full technical specifications. With that you may either
    find a matching PSU or adapt one yourself. Best contact Intergraph
    or Win-TACT, just like the other answer suggests.

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Jun 30, 2007