need ur help for my Masters project(TASM project)

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Mohanajeeva.D, Jul 2, 2010.

  1. Dear Friends,
    This is mohana , I need your help for my project, could you help me if
    you can?.actually i need to create metamorphic Virus using
    metamorphic generator kit for my MS project. Means create one
    metamorphic virus code,in this code carry its “own metamorphic
    engine", that is, the metamorphic generator is part of the virus
    itself. Then, whenever the virus spreads somewhere, it can generate a
    metamorphic copy of itself, and the new copy can generate a
    metamorphic copy of itself,

    actually my aim is to create one virus code and I have to insert this
    code into one virus generator. That generator produce some
    viruses.these out put should have different structure but should have
    same out put which means metamorphic concept. If these out puts have
    different structure then any other anti virus can not catch them.

    Now I got one new idea for my project. Actually if we run my own ASM
    code individually then this code will find all .COM files in your
    current directory then copy itself and will make duplicate copy as a
    hidden file.( if u enable the show hidden file option then u can see
    this files)
    Right now I got one Generator kit from the web named SMEG. Actually
    this kit is working perfectly. In this generator kit if we compile and
    link the smeg_gen.obj + smeg.obj file with TASM 5.0 then we can get
    one smeg_gen.com file. If we run this smeg_gen.com file we can get the
    following result..:

    SELECT THE NUMBER OF GENERATIONS:
    1 -- 3 Generations
    2 -- 30
    4 -- 3.000

    If we choose 1 then we got three kind of out put named
    SHIT0000,SHIT0001 and SHIT0002 like this.....

    Now if we open one shit000 file then we can get the following out put
    “ “shit0000.COM. This was decrypted with a smeg 4.0 generated
    decryptor! “

    in this result I want to replace my own code result instead of this
    Result” This was decrypted with a smeg 4.0 generated decryptor!” means
    if I open every SHIT0000 file then my own code result should come in
    all the shit0000.com files. I guess we need to modify something in
    this smeg_gen.asm, but I don’t know how to insert my own code into
    this asm code..when i tried this code my result came directly but the
    shit0000.com files didnt generated. I guess this generator is
    suitable for my project.could u please help me to insert my code in to
    this kit and kindly do the need ful for me.please find out my
    attachments,

    actually i no need to create any powerful dangerous virus yaar..but my
    code should be un detectable..and me only choose this SMEG kit coz in
    this kit they mentioned that we can insert our own code in to this
    kit(hope u got SMEG doc frm my mail), i find lot of metamorphic kit in
    vxheaven like VCL32,NGVCK etc..but i dont know how to insert our own
    code into any one of metamorphic kit. i have very poor knowledge in
    this field :( and i have the dead line for my code submission :( i
    should submit my code arround july 2nd week :( ..really i am in hard
    case ..pls help me yaar

    pls find out my code below this link..
    http://www.4shared.com/file/6S6yC4Bc/my_project.html

    i am eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance

    Regards,

    Mohana.D
    Mohanajeeva.D, Jul 2, 2010