Netfinity 5100 questions

Discussion in 'IBM' started by jabrams4@optonline.net, Mar 19, 2008.

  1. Guest

    I have been using a Netfinity 5100 server for a few months. I just
    purchased the tower to rack conversion kit and the instructions (that
    I downloaded from IBM) and the sticker on the new front cover show the
    6 SCSI drives from left to right. If the original server was vertical
    with drive 0 at the top, and you rotate the server 90 degrees
    clockwise, then drive 0 should be on the right. A second question,
    does anyone know the correct IBM part # for the power supply option
    board (allows 3 power supplies). The 00N6391 maybe for a newer or
    older model (or for the 5600) as some of the connectors are different.