NetNewsWire is a mighty fast downloader

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Tom Joad, Jul 30, 2012.

  1. Tom Joad

    Tom Joad Guest

    I may be late, but I only just found out: NetNewsWire's built in
    browser downloads files blazing fast! Does anyone know how come and
    does any of you know of a download manager that equals this speed? I
    haven't found any.

    --
    Tom Joad

    "It don't take no nerve to do somepin when there ain't nothin' else you can do"
    John Steinbeck, The grapes of wrath