Netvista 2254 Case Fans

Discussion in 'IBM' started by Jon Berry, Jan 24, 2006.

  1. Jon Berry

    Jon Berry Guest

    Hi,

    Just picked up a Netvista 2254 case on ebay - no fans installed.

    I've got some fans I can use, but I was wondering which direction
    (blowing in or out) the fans were originally installed for the following:

    1. front case fan
    2. rear case fan
    3. cpu fan (if any)

    Thank you!