NetVista booting to wrong speed?

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by ***** charles, Nov 16, 2006.

  1. Hi all,

    I am in front of an IBM Net Vista 6643-13U.
    When it boots, it shows the cpu running at 333MHz
    instead of the supposedly correct 667 as depicted
    in IBM's website. My questions are:
    how do I get it to boot to the correct speed?
    is there one or more jumpers on the motherboard
    that may affect the boot speed?
    thanks,
    charles.....