New Augiry II ZS Can't install Software will no Run..Fixed.

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Woger MKII @wogerbox.co.nz, Apr 30, 2004.

  1. Installing software.

    Can run the Start.exe from the CD, copied CD to HD still will not run at
    all.?

    No Viruses in the system..

    Other CD will Run OK even ones that are for my Old SBlive, under Auto run..

    Audigy CD will not Auto run CD Icon shows for a short wile that the busy Icon
    then nothing..

    K:\augity\CTRun\Start.exe

    Also does not run, just shows the busy icon for a few seconds

    What is going wrong...?

    Thanks

    Seems that you have to let Windows go online and install its Basic drivers
    first..

    Then the Installation CD works..
    Woger MKII @wogerbox.co.nz, Apr 30, 2004