    a bios dated 4/16/03 for this board, but it says "No download
    location". Does anyone out there have this bios?

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Doug, Oct 28, 2003

  2. "Doug" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone have the new bios for the 7VJL deluxe apogee. I bought a
    > 2600+ Barton and it will not boot correctly in the computer. I went
    > to get the new bios from Chaintech and under the bios section it lists
    > a bios dated 4/16/03 for this board, but it says "No download
    > location". Does anyone out there have this bios?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help.

    Was looking for the same thing today. I ended up using the 4/16/03 bios from
    the non-deluxe Apogee. Seems OK so far. I noticed that the FAQ says that the
    bios for the two boards are different so who knows? The processor is now
    identified at least.

    Cheers
    SDH
    Scott Henderson, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Doug

    KURIAKI Guest

    http://www.chaintechkorea.com/Pds/IPN002.php?sBrdCd=IPN300&sMsgID=327

    --
    KURIAKI
    Looking for a BIOS? ftp://roby.sytes.net:48

    KURIAKI, Oct 29, 2003