New Contacts Don't Retain Group Identity During Sync

Discussion in 'Apple' started by Kurt R. Todoroff, May 11, 2012.

  1. I have two iMacs (Mac OS X 10.7.4) and an iPhone 4S (iOS 5.1.1). All
    three devices sync through iCloud.

    Often, but not always, when I create a new contact in Address Book on
    either of my two iMacs (Mac OS X 10.7 all versions) it does not appear
    on the other Mac or my iPhone (iOS 5 all versions) in the group that I
    created it in. It does appear in "All Contacts". The new contact does
    retain its group identity on the Mac that I created it on.

    Is anyone familiar with this?

    Thank you.

    --

    Kurt Todoroff