    yet able to recognize USB keyboards during bootup to get to the computer
    setup bios before Windows starts? I guess if not I can always have the
    default GW keyboard on standby if I ever need to do that.
    Ikaros, Apr 20, 2007

  2. Ikaros

    Ben Myers Guest

    Yes. Definitely. Some newer computers do not have PS/2 ports. USB keyboards
    began to work well back in the Pentium 3 days... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Apr 20, 2007

  3. Ikaros

    Ikaros Guest

    Thanks Ben. Wasn't sure if new motherboards/bios had native support for USB
    keyboards yet - before booting into Windows and getting USB support from
    there. Good to hear that.

    Ikaros, Apr 20, 2007
  4. Ikaros

    BillW50 Guest

    And those oldies that won't kick in the USB keyboard on boot, will if
    you use one of those PS2 to USB adaptors. ;)

    --
    Bill

    BillW50, May 5, 2007