  1. Guest

    hi to all, i am new member of your group.

    , Feb 16, 2008

  2. Stephan Guest

    In article
    <>,
    wrote:

    > hi to all, i am new member of your group.

    Hi new member or should I say Mr. BhOOt? Can you find the shift key? It
    makes reading a lot easier. Anyway, any questions, remarks are welcome.
    Just kidding. Try a newsreader in stead of gg.com. Makes following and
    filtering groups better, more fun.

    Stephan, Feb 16, 2008

  3. nospamatall Guest

    Stephan wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    > wrote:
    >
    >> hi to all, i am new member of your group.

    > Hi new member or should I say Mr. BhOOt? Can you find the shift key? It
    > makes reading a lot easier. Anyway, any questions, remarks are welcome.
    > Just kidding. Try a newsreader in stead of gg.com. Makes following and
    > filtering groups better, more fun.

    I've been posting in a web thing for about half an hour this afternoon.
    Gave up in the end. There's no way to keep track of threads and
    sub-threads, at least no efficient way that doesn't screw up other
    aspects. Basically web fora are horrible for anything other than
    comments on a website.

    Shame usenet isn't used more. I suppose as usual easy to find and use at
    first wins out and good and efficient gets left behind.

    google is a useful interface as a secondary thing, an archive, and to
    use when nothing else is available. I think most people will never know
    what they are missing.

    Andy

    nospamatall, Feb 16, 2008