    Messages:
    3
    I just installed a new motherboard onto my case, got the cpu in, and all the connectors connected (I think?), but the computer won't turn on. hard drive, ram etc, are all installed, I really don't know what to do. please help me. thanks. later then.
    bussinessmenss, Oct 13, 2007

  2. bussinessmenss

    George Garcia

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    motherboard

    I am not sure if you are saying, your computer will now boot up, or if the power supply does not turn on?
    If the power supply dose not turns on I would look at your switch or the connections to the power switch.
    That’s my guess. Good luck , George Garcia
    George Garcia, Feb 26, 2008

  3. bussinessmenss

    noxela

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Disconnect everything except for the power supply and power button connectivity and see if it boots. Do you hear any beeps?

    :cool:Value Codes I Brain Power I Value Codes (UK) :cool:
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
    noxela, Mar 17, 2008
  4. bussinessmenss

    Kolyn_Kryw

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    I am not agree!!
    Kolyn_Kryw, Apr 15, 2008
  5. bussinessmenss

    garsky

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    check it!!

    First thing first. Check the plugs if they're fix. Double check the wires inside specially the power supply. If there's no sound or a little light on it then it's with the power supply. Do the check up.
    garsky, Apr 30, 2008