    are....this way I can pick up the pics for the wood group right out.

    Can someone tell me how to add this column to show the size of the post?

    Thanks in advance....
    Stephen Blakley, Dec 21, 2006

  2. Stephen Blakley

    Beryl Guest

    Stephen Blakley wrote:
    > Hi. I am new to Thunderbird and need some help.
    >
    > When I go to the newsgroups, I want to see how big the individual posts
    > are....this way I can pick up the pics for the wood group right out.
    >
    > Can someone tell me how to add this column to show the size of the post?
    >
    > Thanks in advance....

    In the message header pane, is there a little button with a down-arrow on
    it, to the right of the rightmost column? Above the scrollbar (assuming
    there's enough content in that pane to force a scrollbar to appear)?
    I use Mozilla - your's ought to be similar enough - and when I hover the
    mouse over that button a tooltip pops up that says "Click to select columns
    to display"
    I imagine Thunderbird displays message size as # of lines, same as mine
    does. So click the button and choose "Lines" and you'll add a Lines column.
    And you can drag columns around by their labels to arrange them the way you
    like.

    is the Thunderbird Mail&News place. This is an AMD Thunderbird Processor group.
    Beryl, Dec 21, 2006