Newsgroups showing new posts but none there?

Discussion in 'AMD Thunderbird' started by Jimbob, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. Jimbob

    Jimbob Guest

    Hi

    I have just recently installed Thunderbird so i'm not used the layout
    just yet.

    The problem is that some of my n/g's show the exact same number of new
    posts, but when i enter the n/g there isn't any new posts. Everytime I
    'Get messages for account' it always says the same number everytime. It
    doesn't do it on all my n/g's just a few. Anyone know what could be the
    problem?

    Thanks

    1. Advertising

  2. Florian Auer

    Florian Auer Guest

    Jimbob schrieb:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have just recently installed Thunderbird so i'm not used the layout
    > just yet.

    Hi,

    you are in the wrong group! THis is a.c.hardware.amd.thunderbird and has
    nothing to do with Mozilla Thunderbird.

    Regards,

    Flo

    1. Advertising

  3. Jimbob

    Jimbob Guest

    Florian Auer wrote:
    > Jimbob schrieb:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I have just recently installed Thunderbird so i'm not used the layout
    >> just yet.

    > Hi,
    >
    > you are in the wrong group! THis is a.c.hardware.amd.thunderbird and has
    > nothing to do with Mozilla Thunderbird.
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Flo

    Lol, realised that after i'd posted ;)